IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Saralyn, think I shall call TFC tmr to check progynova. Could it be dr Loh is satisfied with e lining already? Hmmmm... It's e nurse to check didn't managed to talk to dr Loh after that..

Saralyn n Lil, doc say I will b doin my natural FET once my next af is here. No jab for me, all only depend on my own hormones. But ther b chance tat cycle might abandon if miss d ovulation timing.

Lil, all d best for ur ET.

Laki gal,

Good to hear u can do your FET next cycle.. And no jabs too!
happy.gif
So how will your ovulation be monitored? Scan by doctor, or OPK?

Lil, all the best to your ET!!!!

Laki, thats a good news! Don't be stress k.. Relax and surely you can detect ovulation..

Claris: how? What did Tfc tell you about your support?

Min, Dian tang: hello!! Happy weekend!!

Saralyn, I call them they said I no need progynova now, dr Loh said lining is good now.. >< on the d7 if e bloodtest shows e lining not good then have to Take medicine or injections.. I wanted to take but no choice they cant give as dr Loh didn't prescribe..
sad.gif
hope e lining is good ba..

Claris: Oo ok.. When I did all the scans he mentioned very good lining with triple lining.. Then ET also said very good too le.. Guess I am too old. Haha!!!

How you feeling now?

Hi Ladies, Thanks! just got back from hospital! ET went well and doctor transferred 2 embryos! Both DH and I were surprised he choose 2. So begins the 2ww. After the transfer, doctor actually drained my bladder with a tube so it wasn't so bad when I lie down and wait afterwards.

Don't know how many of my embryos are being frozen yet because doctor is waiting to them to become blastocyst first.

Laki, good to hear the plan from your doctor! Take care ya!

Lil ponyo, congrats on the reunion of your beautiful embryos! Welcome to the 2ww with Claris.. Your doc is so nice to empty your bladder... In this case, how many cell is your embryo now?

Ponyo, rest well and take care... Btw, was the ET painful??? I hoping to gathering all info regarding ivf cos I'm doing it next year...

Thanks, Saralyn! I was stressing a little this morning because I took a shower and wash my hair and then afterwards was thinking maybe I assert myself. My DH tells me I'm silly and to stop stressing! My embryos that are transferred are at the blastocyst stage. I'm not sure of the exact details but I think it is the stage after they gave divided more 16 cells and have formed a shell. Today I realised that it's not that easy to be totally relaxed!! Ha ha!

Duffy, the ET was not painful but rather uncomfortable only because your bladder will be so full and the nurse is pressing down the ultrasound scanner on your bladder. There were a few moments where I thought my pee will spray out! Ha ha! It took around 15 mins. After that I have to lie flat for 4 hours before I can go home. I think the hardest part is actually the 2ww! Hopefully you don't need IVF but all the sisters here will have lots of experience to share with you!

Dian Tang, thanks! Oh yes, I wanted to ask you if you went for accupunture after your ET too? If so how many times?

Lil Ponyo: so happy that you are doing great. Embryo have to form to blastocyst . My frozen embryos were become blastocyst before they are freeze . Blastocyst will hatch out of the shell and implant to your lining . Below I found this website which I found it useful .

http://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm

As for acupuncture after ET , I didn't go cos I dunno if I could and dunno is safe , scare la . It is up to you . I read from other thread that one sister still go for acupuncture and let drzhao read her pulses for a few rounds til dr feel her pulses was ok .
Oh enjoy ur Korean drama dur 2ww. No heavy duty and housework . Try to rest more .

Saralyn!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Shower me! Shower me with your baby dust! Congratulations girl! So so happy for you! Please take care and wish you a super smooth 9 months ahead!! Tell us more!!! Oh so happy
happy.gif
Twins? Hee hee!

Dian Tang, thanks! I decided to go ahead with acupuncture. I did one immediately before my ET and scheduled for Monday!

Thank you lil ponyo!!!

*pouring baby dusts all over lil ponyo*

I still don't know is twins or not. My hcg is very good according to the nurse.. Fingers crossed!! Heehee.. Going for the first scan 2 weeks later.. Hopefully I can get to see one or two and most important their heartbeat...

Regarding accupunture, I read and they said not recommended.. Remember to constantly keep your tummy warm and wear socks or slippers at home..

Yes... More worry for this 2ww!!!

Pls rest well and stay stress free... Try to be positive even thought I was so negative for mine... Is really not easy.

Saralyn: so happy for u!! Rem to take many rest and continue with ur pregnancy support. Are u going back to work soon? It is better to take more rest now .

Thank you min!! Waiting for your good news too.. Rest well and recover fast.. =)

Thanks alot Dian tang.. Thanks for your help during those time.. Yup.. Took alot of medication back when I went for my BT... Yes, going back to work tomorrow.. My husband is quite worry thought.. Coz I will have to carry my notebook around which is very heavy.. Thinking should I take leave during these few weeks till everything is confirmed..

Saralyn,

Can't believe i'm tearing.. Haha.. It's just so exciting to hear good news you know.. I'm sure all of us are grabbing the babydusts
happy.gif

Why don't u take leave or mc? I think it's best to stay hm and rest..

min,

thank you.. Am truely very grateful to come to know of this forum and you girls.. You girls really encourage me throughout this journey.. You girls are AMAZING!!!

Baby dusts to all of you!! *babydusts* *babydusts* *babydusts*

I'm sure you girls will join me soon and we can start another mummy-to-be club/thread.. =D You all must jiayous k!!!

Saralyn, congrats. Wow gd for u.
Nw muz rest well k n grabbing ur baby dust

Share w us ur successful story,wat u do while prepare for IVF n during d 2ww.

Lil, soon will b ur turn

Saralyn : you shd rest more weeks til it stabilize . Dun carry heavy things and heavy duty housework . So happy for u !!
Stay positive and keep talking to the babies
happy.gif

Sarayn,

I'm glad to have found u gals here too
happy.gif

I think you should consider taking leave till after 1st trimester if possible.. Rest well, relax, no housework and keep talking to ur babies
happy.gif

Laki: thank you.. *babydusts* All the best to your FET in the next cycle.

What I did during this IVF journey.. hm...

At Suppression stage, I took immunocal and conceive well gold on alternate day coz I felt they are kinda strong and too much for my body.. 2 egg whites every day.. Red beans soup and red date with wolfberries (sometime with longan) drinks twice a week..

At Stimulation, immunocal everyday.. 8 egg whites for the first few days. After which, I got so sick of it, I reduced to 4-6.. the rest the same as before..

After ER, I ate 8 egg whites and had immunocal for 2 days and plenty of water to ease the bloatedness..

After ET, I stopped everything.. Only taking the support medicines and folics acid.. For Dinner, my husband would make sure I had fish and beef (only every few days) to replace my protein since I stopped egg whites and immuncal..

I wore socks to sleep every night and a towel/blanklet over my tummy since I always sleep in aircon room during the 2ww.. The progesterone support is making me very hot all day.. Wore slippers in the house..

dian tang &amp; min: I want to.. But I too paiseh to tell my boss.. They are actually very busy now.. Sigh.. I have not break this news to him yet.. Will have to do so tomorrow and see what kind of arrangement can we have..

Saralyn: you have come a long and expensive way to get this bpp. So we need to give ourselves enough rest. No choice la . Maybe you can ask doc for more mc or HL .

Saralyn,

I agree with dian tang.. I hope you will be able to make some arrangements by tmr to just work from home, go on medical leave, HL or unpaid leave.. This bfp is just too precious..

Dian tang, min: spoke to my 2 closed colleagues and they also asked me not to go back.. Sigh.. I know this is not an easy bfp.. First in my lifetime that I saw 2 lines on the hpt.. I couldn't believe it at all and asked my husband did he see it too.. Haha.. I thought it was my eyes playing trick on me initially...

Tomorrow I will work from home and talk to my boss to take 2 weeks leave so that I am covered till my appointment..

Seriously I am very worry about the first scan.. Hoping they grow very well now..

Saralyn,

Glad to hear that.. Don't worry too much.. Believe that things will work out on their own.. Just stay positive and happy and talk to your babies.. I'm sure they're growing very well and healthy
happy.gif

Hi Saralyn, don't worry too much. I know it's hard to do
happy.gif
your body is stronger than you think. I'm still taking immunocal. Do you think I should stop now that I'm in 2ww?

Hi Saralyn, congrats!!! Grab ur bb dust! Pls take care &amp; rest more....
Btw, can i know why after ET cannot take egg white &amp; immunocal?

Ohhhhh!!! Feeling so glad for u saralyn! Congrats girl! Waiting for more good news! Hope u strike twins! And spread twin baby dusts to us!!! Take care ya! Are u back to work already? Hehe

Lil ponyo, I decided to stop coz I didn't have bloatedness anymore.. And I make sure I still have my protein intake through my food and my Inlaw made soup using those protein rich ingredient too..

Snoopy: thank you.. Is not cannot take.. I chose to stop As explained above..

Claris: thank you. Hope you bfp too!! Rest well these 2 weeks..

Yes.. My HL is till Friday.. Tomorrow is a working day for me.. After much consideration, I will try to take leave till my appointment to scan.. But I have some work on hand now.. Will prob work from home and excuse myself from customer meeting..

Good morning Laki..

Ya.. Just talked to him over the phone.. Glad that he agreed to let me work from home and no travel around even in SG. =) Managed to save my 10 days of leave! Heehee..

Good morning ladies!

Congrats Saralyn! Here's wishing you a happy, healthy n smooth 9 months ahead!

Today is DPO 13 after my SO IUI but this morning my bbt dropped from 36.88 to 36.65, so I think this cycle is out for me. Very disappointing, but at least now I can tell myself I have tried my best for all other means, n I'm now fully mentally prepared for IVF. I will do that in my Oct cycle since I have a holiday planned this Sat, will take this time to rest n recharge n get ready!

Lil Ponyo, can I check w you approximately how much u spend with Dr Foong? I'm thinking of either him or Prof Wong in NUH. Thanks in advance!

Jia you everyone!

Saralyn: Congratulations!! I pop in because i remember you should eb getting ur results soon and hoping to grab ur baby dusts...hahaha....
a big hugz for u! cos i know u have come a long way...so for the rest of the 9mths, pls take good care of urself and min any stress or no housework at all! just lie back and take the chance to pamper urself..u deserve it..
Can i ask u a couple of qn??
Did u do any accupuncture before u start on ivf? And what about after u start on the first step of ivf?
Where can we get immunocal and conceive well gold? What are they for??
For the red dates &amp; wolfberries drink, do u boil urself or u get those pre-packed packet?
Dr Loh did ivf for u? how much did u spend roughly??

bbcripps: so both of us are very smilar...we measured bbt! hahha...yah...measuing bbt everyday...my bbt has been going up and down this month and yesterday, it dropped to 36.4...so i think af is going to come todya or tmr..

Back