IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Hi all
Yes yes, let's jia you.... Baby dust for everything...

Hi Dragonhope
Yes yes, u r very rite... As long as strike, money is not an issue at all....

Thanks Beany for the dust and thanks all for the breaking down of costs. I think we have done a lot, we had full blood count tested too.

Nurse told us that full blood count can only last one month. HIV can last for six months as well as the rest, so once expired, do again.

I hope you will have twins too, Beany. I think Carol's sounds like twins! will be two hands-full! Waiting for Momo...hope twins too. Kekkk...

Yah, dragonhopes is correct, money can earn back...little one in arm is most important with all the dollars spent.

koala... although i would love to be a mummy of twins... but i am also fine with a singleton... as long as healthy, doesnt really matter...

Momo...I understand how you feel. We tried naturally for quite sometime and I used HPT but nothing...that's why we had to go for IUI.

think u wait awhile? Yah, agree...twins or not, one is very very good ler!

just now i googled to one german page, they were saying there is a reason for being known as 2ww... coz need 14 days for our body to attain that certain lvl of hcg

yeah.. regardless strike consolation prize or first prize.. so long got prize who cares how much u spent, how painful it was or how troublesome it had been... it'll be all worth it.

MoMo... if u very scared but can tahan the wait.. dun test til 15dpIUI.. cos test too early also will negative wait you sad for nothing. Tues ur appt at KK is to? My appt is only 1 week after the due date of menses.

I dunno if I'm worrying for nothing.. but i just itchy backside went to do a HPT again.. maybe scared cannot see the 2nd line anymore.. or just wan confirm again before gng blood test tmr...

but... why now already 21dpIUI liao, but my 2nd line still not as dark as the control line? It looks exactly the same as what I saw last Sunday which is 17dpIUI? Y has the line stop getting darker?

Geezzzz!! hate myself for testing again... arghhhh

Hi Beany
Yesterday I tot of buying HPT test as well. They recomm waston brand. End up no time to buy and forgot abt it.
Anyway, tomorrow going to see gynae so I think no point to buy already. Already at home too lazy to go out to buy....

Ya i stick to watsons brand cos it gave me good news lol. and it is cheap la!

U no need waste money la.. last week test by doc 3 times already very accurate already!!
happy.gif
Tmr we gonna pay for blood test anyway..

will u be doing ultrasound tmr? tmr 5th wk maybe can see how many sac le leh~
happy.gif
But lousy KK won't be doing it for me
sad.gif

Hi Beany
Not too sure if I will be doing ultrasound. But I doubt can see anything coz tomorrow will only be D22, which means only 3wks.
Wow u r 5 wks already congrat congrat. Some ppl can see if doing internal scan but heard got risk...

Hi Carol..
eh how u count the weeks.. should be from your menses day 1 leh. Ur IUI almost same day as me so shld be about same right? Menses start Oct 7, IUI is on cycle Day 14 liao.. so til now.. 5 weeks lo..

Hi Beany
I counted D22 from the day of IUI.
My menses started Oct 9, IUI on cycle D12(Oct 21). So D1(Oct 21) will start from IUI till today(Nov10) will be D22.
Is my understanding correct?

Hi Beany
Wow that's a fantastic website. I just entered my 1st day o last menstraul period. It calculates everything for me. It's amazing...
Yes yes, u r rite I am 5th wks pregnancy....

hey Momo, update us! all the best... got 2 lines is good mah.

I use the guardian house brand pregnancy test, about $4 per stick. Is Watsons cheaper?

so guardian is cheaper..
but i juz bot 10 strips in SMH wts thread...
50c each

if got 2 lines then i buy a more ex one to test lol

Beany(Fluffy) reporting!!!

Blood test results back! Confirmed pregancy.. HCG level 1152.. Yippie!!!

Can't wait for my first scan on 22nd..

Lots of baby dust to MoMo & all!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Cos i tink tink I hope the bean inside me will grow to become big and fluffy.. too many mummies calling their babies "beanie".. wait he/she recognise wrong mummy. LOL :D

I dunno leh cos it's the first time i tested for HCG.. so couldn't determine if it doubled or leaped like Carol.. waiting for her to report so I can see whether I got chance or not
happy.gif
happy.gif

MoMo... 4 more days to ur turn!! ^^

momo..fingers crossed for you! are you taking BBT?

wow beany, high chance for twins le! so so happy for you..i got big big bucket with me to collect yours and carol's baby dust!

so no scanning today ah... very very happy for u ms fluffy

yes 4 more days... these days are really hard to pass...

every morning when i wanna go pee... super hightide liao.. i will ask myself..."ai test mai"??

then my heart will say... "MAI"

then i go pee

fluffy, i think if tue my results is -ve, i will cry very very hard...
if u all see me disappear from here means -ve
sad.gif

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves, CoQ10 and Organic Royal Jelly in honey do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

Hi all
Just back from TMC. did the scan and saw the sac... Very happy. At least in the womb not the folipian.
So far see one sac but doc still optimize maybe can see others later haaaa.
I am very happy at least has one heeee...
I will be 5 wks by end o this wk.... So 2 wks later go back check again....
Baby dust to Momo

Hi Fluffy
Ur next appointment on 22nd? Mine on 24th haaa.
They didn't do the scan for u? Should be able to see the sac now, coz today is our D22....
That's why I went to see doc today....
And I did the urine test for the glucose level and another one can't remember what level. It's all good at the moment....

Wah alot of good news going on.. hope can have some babydust here... hehehe...

Hi Momo,

Your testing date is 15th & mine is one week after yours 22nd Nov... i am like you... so nervous & moody... i used the link you posted.. and yes it is quite accurate... my nurse told me to test on 22nd - same as the website... and in the website it stated my conception date is 08th Nov... really ponder me if i am starting to get pregnant... happy + confuse.. coz you wont know so early... so let pray hope...
happy.gif
Good Luck Gal...

Carol & Beany Congrats to both of you...!! so nice... Happy for you...

Hi Momo and Lady Chris
I also no symptom except sore breasts and sensitive nipples. In fact till today still...
Try to the temperature, it's the most accurate measurement....

momo, good sign oh!

I detected +OPK on CD15 then yesterday went see TCM she told me actual ovulation day is CD17 (yesterday) then said if today BBT didnt go up, mean this month ovulation not good. Today, temp up 0.04! kinda hopeless. my TCM always told me temp should be up at least 0.3 consider good ovulation.

Hi Momo
Oh no, did u check ur temperature? I hope it's not fever.
Rest more don't need to stress.
In fact, when I did IUI, I never think it will success, coz the whole wk was having cold war with my hubby after IUI. And I carry my heavy laptop everywhere and did groceries carry heavy stuff too.
So expect less so u don't feel stress.
I am truly blessed by God for the miracle really...

Back