IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

I think u are replying my post! Haha I actually went for surgery to remove my polyps and fibroid before I started my iui back then. So thank goodness i succeeded on second attempt but this time is tough! 3 times and this cycle I am getting symptoms just like what I would have before menses. So Sians . Doctor say to try another 2 rounds before considering IVF but we are not going for that . 2 more rounds no more means I need to close my factory and just wait for miracles to happen naturally. ! *pray hard*
i also removed my polyps in yr 2017 but fibroids is still there...hopefully this time my SO-IUI successful if not i will go for ivf

I think u are replying my post! Haha I actually went for surgery to remove my polyps and fibroid before I started my iui back then. So thank goodness i succeeded on second attempt but this time is tough! 3 times and this cycle I am getting symptoms just like what I would have before menses. So Sians . Doctor say to try another 2 rounds before considering IVF but we are not going for that . 2 more rounds no more means I need to close my factory and just wait for miracles to happen naturally. ! *pray hard*
Wah the doc actually planned to make u go thru 5x iui before u proceed w ivf? For me, the max is 2x iui then proceed w ivf. Since the chances of ivf is much higher. But I am abit scared to go down that road. Sigh. Why is it so tough to get a baby

Hihi! I'm back, sorry for going on radio silence for awhile. I had my menses today so.. this cycle didnt work out for me. A bit sad at the beginning but hubs told me it is ok, we dont give up. It is the official first cycle anyways..

My next cycle will be challenging. Hubs and I both travel a lot for work, and his schedule clashes so we have to freeze his semen. And I'm gg for iui procedure alone. Like single parenting

How's everyone doing? Let's keep encouraging one another!! I believe God put the desire to have baby in us, so he will make our dreams and desire come true ~
Hi how r u feeling? Have u had your iui already?

Haha cycle buddy, we shall chill chill then. I think I’m More relaxed for this cycle having done the first cycle last month. How r u feeling? I’m just having v slight cramps, and is so much lesser than the last cycle of iui.
ya ya ya...we r cycle buddy...this round i more excited n nervous...the feeling totally different from 1st round...same like 1st round cramp n terrible heartburn n bloating due to duphastron

Wah the doc actually planned to make u go thru 5x iui before u proceed w ivf? For me, the max is 2x iui then proceed w ivf. Since the chances of ivf is much higher. But I am abit scared to go down that road. Sigh. Why is it so tough to get a baby

Oh after the 2nd attempt the doctor ask me to do the tube check to make sure there is no blockage and he say he would want to try 3 more times after the X-ray since we are not keen on ivf so we agreed lol

Oops, sorry my bad! I haven't start any IUI or IVF but bcos i havent get any No 1. So, likely, i will go for IUI once and proceed to IVF if IUI doesnt work out.

All the best to all of us!!!

Hihi.... I'm new here, 36yo ttc for a year naturally but unable to do so due to low motility rate of hubby's soldiers.

So this is my first IUI with Dr Ann Tan from Mt E on 19 Jun. My cycles are usually pretty long like 30-32days. Today is my 13dpiui, and I'm trying not to pin too much hope to avoid the disappointment.

I have weird symptoms which I never had in my PMS symptoms before, like excessive phlegm (but no coughing), and bad menstrual like cramps on 10dpiui and 13dpiui. I usually will feel these cramps then shortly or the day after my menses will come. But so far it's not here yet. N I feel giddy and super sleepy these few days.

Can I ask are these side effects from the duphason and progynova pills? My gynae give me 2 wks of supply to take twice a day. N I really feel like rubbish.... :(

Hihi.... I'm new here, 36yo ttc for a year naturally but unable to do so due to low motility rate of hubby's soldiers.

So this is my first IUI with Dr Ann Tan from Mt E on 19 Jun. My cycles are usually pretty long like 30-32days. Today is my 13dpiui, and I'm trying not to pin too much hope to avoid the disappointment.

I have weird symptoms which I never had in my PMS symptoms before, like excessive phlegm (but no coughing), and bad menstrual like cramps on 10dpiui and 13dpiui. I usually will feel these cramps then shortly or the day after my menses will come. But so far it's not here yet. N I feel giddy and super sleepy these few days.

Can I ask are these side effects from the duphason and progynova pills? My gynae give me 2 wks of supply to take twice a day. N I really feel like rubbish.... :(
i am also taking duphaston after my 1st IUI..it causes me to have cramp everyday n bloating...v bad heatbur ...bt this time after my SO-IUI, i also taking duphaston bt side effect not so bad like 1st time...this time if walk too mucb then i will cramp

i am also taking duphaston after my 1st IUI..it causes me to have cramp everyday n bloating...v bad heatbur ...bt this time after my SO-IUI, i also taking duphaston bt side effect not so bad like 1st time...this time if walk too mucb then i will cramp

Ooooo.. Initially I took the duphaston n progynova I diarrhea lo. For the first 2 days, is really those explosive kind (sorry TMI)! Then along the days I realized I got alot of phlegm at the back of my throat.. Walau I so paiseh to be in the office lo.. Cuz i keep having to clear my throat. :( yesterday was the worst! I went office after 3 hrs I see stars, I feel so giddy! I cannot even focus what's written in my emails and I had to re-read a few times on my phone my grab car carplate number. Omg.... I was so scared that I will pass out... Then last night my cramps was so bad till I curled like a prawn... Still no sign of AF yet. Should I test tomorrow? It'll be 14dpiui. Or should I wait another day???

Ooooo.. Initially I took the duphaston n progynova I diarrhea lo. For the first 2 days, is really those explosive kind (sorry TMI)! Then along the days I realized I got alot of phlegm at the back of my throat.. Walau I so paiseh to be in the office lo.. Cuz i keep having to clear my throat. :( yesterday was the worst! I went office after 3 hrs I see stars, I feel so giddy! I cannot even focus what's written in my emails and I had to re-read a few times on my phone my grab car carplate number. Omg.... I was so scared that I will pass out... Then last night my cramps was so bad till I curled like a prawn... Still no sign of AF yet. Should I test tomorrow? It'll be 14dpiui. Or should I wait another day???
u finish all ur medicine??? if u finish u can try to test...bt sometimes to early cant test..usually they will ask u to test on 3rd wk if still no sign of AF

dun b sad....jiayou!!! as lng as dun give up can ler...i will going for SO-IUI tomorrow
I feel like giving up, trying natural for 3yrs still no news and went for iui twice but failed. I feel tired already.

Anyway I going back to see doc again on my cd11 and will check can proceed with 3rd iui or not.

Hi everyone!

I started my first IUI last cycle and well, it was a failed attempt :( AF came just 11dpo. But am all set for the second attempt, so just went for my Day 12 scan today but follicles are all small both on the left and right. Usually there'd be at least one of a decent size by Day 12. Anyone here experienced delayed follicle growth the next cycle after an IUI attempt too? Doc asked if I was too stressed during the last cycle. Haiz; I don't think I was but maybe my body thought otherwise haha.

Anyway, baby dust to all and all the best to those on their TWW!! :)
Hi, I m not sure my follicle is delay or growth early. On my may cycle, I went to check follicle on cd12 is only 14.5mm, went back to check on cd14 the follicle disappear so not able to proceed with IUI.

Hi, I m not sure my follicle is delay or growth early. On my may cycle, I went to check follicle on cd12 is only 14.5mm, went back to check on cd14 the follicle disappear so not able to proceed with IUI.
Hi, I see. Are you doing IUI OR SO-IUI? I just went back for another scan today too (cd16) and there's one follicle at 10mm. Hoping it'll continue to grow until my next scan this Friday.

Oh no, I think u better rest more. U can either wait a few more days to check but if u r really eager to check, no harm to at least keep yourself at ease. This is your first so-iui? I heard dr Ann Tan is good but really expensive?

In the meanwhile, don’t think too much :)

Today is only our 5dpiui :( still so Long more to go! We jiayou together

u finish all ur medicine??? if u finish u can try to test...bt sometimes to early cant test..usually they will ask u to test on 3rd wk if still no sign of AF

Ya tomorrow last dosage le. Dr Ann Tan de nurse ask me to finish the med then test. Then call them to tell them the results either good or bad outcome...

Oh no, I think u better rest more. U can either wait a few more days to check but if u r really eager to check, no harm to at least keep yourself at ease. This is your first so-iui? I heard dr Ann Tan is good but really expensive?

In the meanwhile, don’t think too much :)

Ya I just test on Thursday ba. Oredi wait for 13 days liao 2 more days is nothing. Dun wanna pin too much hope since this is my first IUI only. N some more I m not young anymore.. Hahahaha... Chances of conceiving will be lower than younger girls lo..

Ya I just test on Thursday ba. Oredi wait for 13 days liao 2 more days is nothing. Dun wanna pin too much hope since this is my first IUI only. N some more I m not young anymore.. Hahahaha... Chances of conceiving will be lower than younger girls lo..
Haha I’m the same age as you! I’m 35, coming 36 in nov :( ya best is to have no expectation, anything that comes is bonus. But I know is always easy to say; hard to do. Haha. We will be strong togerth

Haha I’m the same age as you! I’m 35, coming 36 in nov :( ya best is to have no expectation, anything that comes is bonus. But I know is always easy to say; hard to do. Haha. We will be strong togerth

Are you trying for your first baby too? Hang in there buddy! Our lives are great as it is, if got baby is bonus, if dun have we still live it to the fullest! ;)

Are you trying for your first baby too? Hang in there buddy! Our lives are great as it is, if got baby is bonus, if dun have we still live it to the fullest! ;)
Haha yes! First time. Failed my first iui and now on my TWW. Yes anything else is bonus. Haha

I feel like giving up, trying natural for 3yrs still no news and went for iui twice but failed. I feel tired already.

Anyway I going back to see doc again on my cd11 and will check can proceed with 3rd iui or not.
if touchwood this time fail again, i will b going for ivf le...i already v old

Hi all,

Doctor prescribe me Letrozole 2.5mg last Friday. Because I have irregular menses, she also gave me medicine to induce my menses for this month. Anyone succeed to become pregnant after taking Letrrozole. Actually, I was given a choice to go for IUI or naturally. And since doctor say, there's nothing wrong with me and my husband, we opt for natural and she too suggested that we go for natural birth.

Anyone?

Hi, I see. Are you doing IUI OR SO-IUI? I just went back for another scan today too (cd16) and there's one follicle at 10mm. Hoping it'll continue to grow until my next scan this Friday.
I'm doing natural IUI. Nv do any injection, only hv 1 for trigger shot b4 the IUI.

Hi all,

Doctor prescribe me Letrozole 2.5mg last Friday. Because I have irregular menses, she also gave me medicine to induce my menses for this month. Anyone succeed to become pregnant after taking Letrrozole. Actually, I was given a choice to go for IUI or naturally. And since doctor say, there's nothing wrong with me and my husband, we opt for natural and she too suggested that we go for natural birth.

Anyone?
I removed my fibroid and was given letrozole. I ate for 2 cycles and got pregnant naturally. Sadly, I ended up with mc. So, possible to get pregnant through this medicine, I think.

Anyway, I also have unexplained infertility. No root problem like you. I think u may want to give yrself sometime. If u try for some time still no news then u may want to consider assisted reproduction methods.

Reactions: SRA
I removed my fibroid and was given letrozole. I ate for 2 cycles and got pregnant naturally. Sadly, I ended up with mc. So, possible to get pregnant through this medicine, I think.

Anyway, I also have unexplained infertility. No root problem like you. I think u may want to give yrself sometime. If u try for some time still no news then u may want to consider assisted reproduction methods.

I hope so too...Thank you for telling me this. Now I can think positively.. I will give this a try for 2 months, if nothing happens, then I need to think of another solution..

Hi ladies, i am new here. Have been trying for a two years but yet to have any results. Here to find out more and learn from u before i decide to go for iui or ivf.

Hi ladies, i am new here. Have been trying for a two years but yet to have any results. Here to find out more and learn from u before i decide to go for iui or ivf.
Hi, I'm also trying for 3 yrs still no results and now I'm going through iui. Did u go for any fertility check up?

Hi all im new here...
Im going thru my 1st cycle of SO-IUI.
Do you guys experience terrible headache after taking the puregon jab?
Anyway i have started the jab like a week ago.
And could anyone tell me what are the steps?
Thank you

Hi all im new here...
Thank you
Hihi....i m still in my cycle for SO...1st rd is IUI....i m nt using this brand....bt i super emo during my in
Hi all im new here...
Thank you
Hihi....i m still in my cycle for SO...1st rd is IUI....i m nt using this brand....bt i super emo during my injection week

Hi everyone,
Just started ttc but if not successful wanna go for iui. My doc said to go for so-iui. Really afraid of injections:(

Haven't met up w him yet. Is anyone able to share the process of iui or soiui from start to end and the tests/screening involved?

He only told me day 2 of period swing by his clinic for meds hahaha

Hi everyone,
Just started ttc but if not successful wanna go for iui. My doc said to go for so-iui. Really afraid of injections:(

Haven't met up w him yet. Is anyone able to share the process of iui or soiui from start to end and the tests/screening involved?

He only told me day 2 of period swing by his clinic for meds hahaha
hihi...IUI might have or might not have injection...the injection is diff from SO...SO-IUI need injection daily n the number of jab is depend on individual...trigger jab is the last jab needed for SO once doc has informed u when to do...usually is 2 days b4 SO...jab has to b taken at the same timing..prefer at night...jab is sams like IVF bt of lower dosage...it is used to trigger body to produce more eggs..bt it might oso b still 1...can help to improve the egg quality oso...

hihi...IUI might have or might not have injection...the injection is diff from SO...SO-IUI need injection daily n the number of jab is depend on individual...trigger jab is the last jab needed for SO once doc has informed u when to do...usually is 2 days b4 SO...jab has to b taken at the same timing..prefer at night...jab is sams like IVF bt of lower dosage...it is used to trigger body to produce more eggs..bt it might oso b still 1...can help to improve the egg quality oso...
I see. There are scans required as well to monitor follicle growth? So far all health screening came out clear but I also don't want to wait too long. At least try. Hopefully can still get bb naturally cos heard so much of jab. The emotional stress idk can tahan

Back