Items to clear

aynix07

Please read the following before u PM any interest.

1) Self collect around Tanjong Katong only. I'll contact u exact location once it's confirmed date and time.

2) NFCFS: I will decide who to give to.
Indicate in PM date and time and item interested. I'll contact u. If no reply within the week means items given to someone else.

3) unless I have indicated to exchange or sell, all items I post up are for giving away. It's not for fussies. And not for resale.

ImageUploadedByForum1480468912.244563.jpg

Free**

L-R
Size 15, size 24, size 24, size 26, size 28

I am clearing my kids items.

No pictures as too much to do now but will describe what is available. Will put up pictures when I'm free. But most likely not.

If you are keen please PM me with the date and time u can collect. I will reply U if the timing is ok.

Please do not post on this thread. To keep it neat.

Not for fussies as these are pre-loved

Self-collect at Katong area. Please PM only if u can collect from my area. No postage or delivery available.

Not FCFS.

Last edited:
1) 1 bag of girls home wear clothes 3-4 years old

2) 1 bag of girl home wear clothes 5-6 years old

3) 1 small bag of note pads, exercise books. (Good for just scribbling or writing)

4) 2 pairs of slip-on-shoes for feet length 17 cm. plus 1 slipper for beach or sand play.

1) 1 bag of girls home wear clothes 3-4 years old (taken)

2) 1 bag of girl home wear clothes 5-6 years old (taken)

3) 1 small bag of note pads, exercise books. (Good for just scribbling or writing)

4) 2 pairs of slip-on-shoes for feet length 17 cm. plus 1 slipper for beach or sand play.

Back