Is wife having an affair of cheating?

Fishhunterii

Hi all,

I have no one to consult on this matter but gut feeling have told me to start looking for what is happening of late.

Of late when wife comes home, she heads straight to the showers and locks the room door on the pretext that the kids would not barge in.

Only on Monday I stumbled upon her panties in the laundry basket by accident when I dropped my phone. It landed on top of her panties when I picked up the phone my hands felt the panties was soaked wet. I took a whiff and it does smell like her secretions when excited.
I became suspicious and on the next day, same. Panties in the laundry basket at the bottom and wet as well.

She comes home later these days, usually after 9pm.
What should I do next? Being alone and thinking would not help me resolve this suspicion.

Honestly, finding wet panties does not necessarily mean that your wife is cheating on u. As a guy, u may not know that we women do have vaginal discharge, especially near to our ovulation days every month. Those discharge can soak our panties wet. I would suggest that u could show her more concern as a husband and ask her why she has been coming home later than usual, is she having a lot of workload in office etc.

Thank you for the feedbacks. I'm a investigative person. The soak panties don't look like discharge. More of when excited during foreplay secretions.

If all ur suspicions are ringing, then engage a PI or. .. Ask ur wife n get counselling n put a stop to her flings or ... Just ignore ...really.. If you sit around, your suspicions will eat you away n by then there's no Savage to your marriage...do u hv kids?

If the two of you are already sleeping in different rooms, that is already a sign of problem in marriage. I guess, if you are not sure, you may need to tail her or hire PI. Dun mind me asking, what is she working as? and what are her working hours

Do u trust your wife? Has there been any issues that both of you have encountered that is causing you to have doubts in your marriage?

I mean, d 1st thing dat crosses your mind is "my wife may b cheating on me" It kinda say dat there could b prob in d relationship.

Have u tot about sitting down 2 have a HTHT wif her?

Back