Is this a faint positive line?

Charlieess

Only baby danced once about 2.5 weeks ago (used preseed too) and it was our first time trying. Didn't expect much too as I have PCOS, no regular menses but that day we had a mission as I saw Egg White cervical mucus.

On that day my boobs were already sore, now it still is. But recent week I experienced cramping n random sharp jabs. The cramps were quite frequent. It has never happened to me and only experience cramps on day 1 and 2 of menses.

Today feeling tightness in the chest n decided to just take for fun. Not sure how to react and should I even tell my hubby yet. Scared it's a false alarm. What should i do next. Another test tmr too soon?
IMG-20210126-WA0002.jpeg

Only baby danced once about 2.5 weeks ago (used preseed too) and it was our first time trying. Didn't expect much too as I have PCOS, no regular menses but that day we had a mission as I saw Egg White cervical mucus.

On that day my boobs were already sore, now it still is. But recent week I experienced cramping n random sharp jabs. The cramps were quite frequent. It has never happened to me and only experience cramps on day 1 and 2 of menses.

Today feeling tightness in the chest n decided to just take for fun. Not sure how to react and should I even tell my hubby yet. Scared it's a false alarm. What should i do next. Another test tmr too soon?View attachment 727333

Definitely a positive line there!
take it in another 2 days time, HCG usually will double about 48 hours.

Back