Is COQ10 help in abnormal sperm morphology?

EY girl

Me and my husband went for fertility check up after we tried for more than a year. We found out the cause is due to abnormal sperm morphology. Anyone have the same problem and successful conceive? What medical or supplement can take to help solve this problem? Is COQ10 help in abnormal sperm morphology?

Hi, L-carnitine , vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium said to improve sperm quality, and zinc definitely.
COQ10 may improve the motility and density of sperm, you can have a try. My hubby ate this and drink chicken essence for Men to improve his sperm quality when we were trying to conceive our 2nd bb, quite efficient!

Hi, L-carnitine , vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium said to improve sperm quality, and zinc definitely.
COQ10 may improve the motility and density of sperm, you can have a try. My hubby ate this and drink chicken essence for Men to improve his sperm quality when we were trying to conceive our 2nd bb, quite efficient!

Hi, which product did ur husband eat?

Hi, my hubby eats GNC men's healthy testosterone & Tian Yuan Xiang chicken essence for MEN that contains "horny goat weed". This ingredient is good for boosting men's sexual health. You can click the links below to see the details.
GNC: http://www.gnc.com/mens-health-vitality/713512.html?cgid=mens-health-vitality#landing=1&start=1
Tian Yuan Xiang: http://www.qchicken.com.sg/chicken-essence-for-men

Can take both together? Is the chicken essence to be taken everyday?

I tried the most expensive fertility supplements on the market on my hubby to increase 0% morphology, but still 0%. Andrologist said it's genetics, can't improve.

Me and my husband went for fertility check up after we tried for more than a year. We found out the cause is due to abnormal sperm morphology. Anyone have the same problem and successful conceive? What medical or supplement can take to help solve this problem? Is COQ10 help in abnormal sperm morphology?

Your gynae should know what to prescribe your hubby to take. Also eat healthily will help him. My hubby's is 13%. How abt yours? Remember to always get your hubby to 'renew ' his Sperm bank every other 2-3 days. Meaning u gonna have more sex frequently. If the sperm stores more than 5 days will sure turns bad. My hubby is in profertil since 19.08.17 and till 16.09.17 which I did SOIUI and his sample was better quality which commented by my gynae.

He see dr tan kian seng at Clementi
Ooh..my husband is also seeing. We have been seeing him for 1+mth.

But im saddened by the Sperm morphology SA results. It was 3%(june) before we see him.We just did another test (Aug) and it is less than 1%

Ooh..my husband is also seeing. We have been seeing him for 1+mth.

But im saddened by the Sperm morphology SA results. It was 3%(june) before we see him.We just did another test (Aug) and it is less than 1%

did he prescribe anything for remedy? cos although my hubby from 0% to 1%, his sperm count drop alots (from 21million to 7 million), so dr tan change back his medicine for sperm count. my hubby was told that he cannot take both medicine (sperm count & morphology) at the same time.

at the same time, hubby need to exercise everyday to make his sperm work around.

hi this is mass. i am a beneficiary of q10. study has shown that Q10 is able to improve quality of sperm. however there are many form and formula of q10. do find one with higher bioavailability. regards

Back