Irregular bleeding

Lzx2050

Hi all, i am currently in my early 2nd tri and have been bleeding on/off (sometimes the panty liner will be full). Was on hormones pill since i was pregnant. Had a heavier bleeding laat week and was told to increase the dosage of the hormones pill. But the frequency of the bleeding becomes more. Previously could be bleeding every 2 weeks but since last week was every few days. Gynae couldn't find any issue and was told bed rest not required. I actually requested for it but he said its not necessary. Everytime when i went to see him due to bleeding he will only give me 2 days mc. Any advice for me?

Hi all, i am currently in my early 2nd tri and have been bleeding on/off (sometimes the panty liner will be full). Was on hormones pill since i was pregnant. Had a heavier bleeding laat week and was told to increase the dosage of the hormones pill. But the frequency of the bleeding becomes more. Previously could be bleeding every 2 weeks but since last week was every few days. Gynae couldn't find any issue and was told bed rest not required. I actually requested for it but he said its not necessary. Everytime when i went to see him due to bleeding he will only give me 2 days mc. Any advice for me?

I am like you. The doc at KKH just prescribed me more progestrone pills without even measuring my progesterone level. Reason for spotting also unkown and it has gotten more frequent this week. Dont know if I should continue running to KKH at this rate it is happening. Helpless.

Hi, i think theres really nothing we can do except to stay positive. At week 15, my bleeding has stopped.

If you don't feel comfortable then maybe seek a 2nd opinion?

Back