Infertility Support Group

Michelle19, Nana_love, Hopeful_tadada and Lilin04,
It's so true, everyone around us having kids, even those just got married. My friends have 2 kids now.
I used to ask my elder sis why she don't give birth early when we were younger, and now i'm like stuck in the rut. She actually gave birth at 31! And my bro-inlaw's wife, didn't even want kids early as she dislike kids, and they conceived unexpectedly. I was really hurt and felt betrayed by her, because i shared with her how much i wanted to have kids etc, and i also asked her if she was preg when i suspected, yet she denied. I felt my trust was taken for granted. That was one of my most depressed time, my 2nd most depressed time, is this year CNY, when she announced her second. it's like getting stabbed all over again.

Also i believe that unless a person went through years of TTC, if not she will never be able to understand what we go through, so when people say they understand, i am skeptical. When people ask why no kid yet, i would just say i wonder why too!

Apart from my siblings and friends, my neighbour who just got married also became pregnant ! Even the couple who waited at the same bus stop every morning when we go to work also is pregnant ! OMG !!!!

Hi, when do you all baby-dance ? I read somewhere some ppl baby-dance in the morning ? I don't think I can cos sleepy and no mood, so is my hubby. So we baby-dance in the evening and then I rested for about 15 min before I get up and go watch tv and that will be around 10 pm. Am I doing it correctly ? I also read about baby-dance and slept throughout the night. So which is more effective ? Morning, evening or 'slept-throughout' method ?

Hi, when do you all baby-dance ? I read somewhere some ppl baby-dance in the morning ? I don't think I can cos sleepy and no mood, so is my hubby. So we baby-dance in the evening and then I rested for about 15 min before I get up and go watch tv and that will be around 10 pm. Am I doing it correctly ? I also read about baby-dance and slept throughout the night. So which is more effective ? Morning, evening or 'slept-throughout' method ?

Tried all three but none of them is successful lol

Apart from my siblings and friends, my neighbour who just got married also became pregnant ! Even the couple who waited at the same bus stop every morning when we go to work also is pregnant ! OMG !!!!

Sometimes it's also because we take notice, and find that suddenly we are overwhelmed with pregnant ladies everywhere, because we yearn for someday to be like them!

I only baby dance at night before bedtime haha. Then sleep straight away with back on bed, without turning.

Sometimes it's also because we take notice, and find that suddenly we are overwhelmed with pregnant ladies everywhere, because we yearn for someday to be like them!

I only baby dance at night before bedtime haha. Then sleep straight away with back on bed, without turning.

That's true..we notice more..esp on preg ladies..it's like radar is on its search...when still paktor time, I dont think I notice so much preg ladies..haha...Now so happen for our age all getting married n kids, so naturally FB also lotsa such newsfeed..

Haha i am surprised at my own determination really. It's hard to completely eliminate, so just try your best to reduce. You can switch to almond milk for dairy, that's what i'm drinking now. Eat lots of blueberries and broccoli, my best friends now haha.

I really admire your determination. Me currently trying to eliminate gluten, sugar, soya and diary too. I wanted to try almond milk. Is there any brand to recommend?

But I am going US for honeymoon soon. Thinking that I unable to eat most of the food, fast food and junk food, feel like will miss out so much.

That's true..we notice more..esp on preg ladies..it's like radar is on its search...when still paktor time, I dont think I notice so much preg ladies..haha...Now so happen for our age all getting married n kids, so naturally FB also lotsa such newsfeed..

I even suspected my friend who was only 3 mth preg with no visible bump! Really on high radar. It’s really the age and the fact that we want it so much. Almost had a heart attack when my best friend complain about her pregnancy in front of me and she knows I’m trying, although I know she doesn’t mean it.

But really , going through any ttc hardships and infertility issues will just make us appreciate our “future” pregnancy more :)

I even suspected my friend who was only 3 mth preg with no visible bump! Really on high radar. It’s really the age and the fact that we want it so much. Almost had a heart attack when my best friend complain about her pregnancy in front of me and she knows I’m trying, although I know she doesn’t mean it.

But really , going through any ttc hardships and infertility issues will just make us appreciate our “future” pregnancy more :)

Jiayou babe!

Haha...sometimes radar must off to relax..
Im slowly learning to see more open (kan kai) now... I alr give up on asking my hb to quit smoking...haa..

I really admire your determination. Me currently trying to eliminate gluten, sugar, soya and diary too. I wanted to try almond milk. Is there any brand to recommend?

But I am going US for honeymoon soon. Thinking that I unable to eat most of the food, fast food and junk food, feel like will miss out so much.

Nana_love, i'm sure after a while you'll get used to it too! I drink blue diamond or silk almond milk, i get it from redmart but cold storage sells it too. On the contrary, i think in US you're able to get such health food at a cheaper price! It's not easy to eliminate so just try for a reduction instead, and eat blueberries while you can to counter effect. It helps :) When would you be going US? Have a wonderful relaxing trip!

Please do hang in there everyone, it's difficult but that's the only way.
To comfort you a bit, i'm suffering from nausea 24/7 now and have since lost my appetite and started aversion to meat.
No matter what stage we are in, there is always a difficult path it seems.

To comfort you a bit, i'm suffering from nausea 24/7 now and have since lost my appetite and started aversion to meat.
Morning sickness?

Yes that’s true but at least you’re one step closer now :) most of my friends’ morning sickeness go away after first tri. Drink ginger tea?

Im not pregnant but also get nausea before period each time hahha so I just try ginger tea and eat.

Nana_love, i'm sure after a while you'll get used to it too! I drink blue diamond or silk almond milk, i get it from redmart but cold storage sells it too. On the contrary, i think in US you're able to get such health food at a cheaper price! It's not easy to eliminate so just try for a reduction instead, and eat blueberries while you can to counter effect. It helps :) When would you be going US? Have a wonderful relaxing trip!

Thanks for the recommendation. Yup I also load myself with lots blueberries. Recently, my hub bought this black goji berry. He told me is 50x more antioxidants then blueberries. I going in May.. Cant wait for it, and hope it take my mind of everything for a moment.

Anyone happen to experience "Spotting"? Spotting is any light vaginal bleeding which occurs at any time other than when a period is due I having this spotting thing.

At first, I thought was my period came and was so happy. But end up is now. I went to google it, it say because of PCOS.

Anyone happen to experience "Spotting"? Spotting is any light vaginal bleeding which occurs at any time other than when a period is due I having this spotting thing.

At first, I thought was my period came and was so happy. But end up is now. I went to google it, it say because of PCOS.

Yes I do experience spotting sometimes during mid cycle. Actually there are many reasons for spotting, including polyps. I had mine removed already because polyps can make it hard for implantation to happen.

Yes I do experience spotting sometimes during mid cycle. Actually there are many reasons for spotting, including polyps. I had mine removed already because polyps can make it hard for implantation to happen.

My ultrasound pelvis report have stated suspected a polyp but my doc did not mention anything about it. I think I better check with the doc. I have like strains of bloods in urine too. Not sure why? Kind of worry.

My ultrasound pelvis report have stated suspected a polyp but my doc did not mention anything about it. I think I better check with the doc. I have like strains of bloods in urine too. Not sure why? Kind of worry.

Yeah initially my previous gynae told me not to bother with the polyps because it may go away apparently, But it showed up again a few months later so I decided to have them removed.

Did you inform your doc about the blood found in your urine? Could it be from your spotting and you mistaken it for blood in urine? The last time I had blood in urine was from a urinary tract infection (UTI) and if there's blood, it's considered pretty serious. I think you should get it checked asap

Yeah initially my previous gynae told me not to bother with the polyps because it may go away apparently, But it showed up again a few months later so I decided to have them removed.

Did you inform your doc about the blood found in your urine? Could it be from your spotting and you mistaken it for blood in urine? The last time I had blood in urine was from a urinary tract infection (UTI) and if there's blood, it's considered pretty serious. I think you should get it checked asap

I think is from spotting.

Nana_love, do get it checked for a peace of mind.

And yes, all day sickness and bloating for me tsktsk. Jiayou everyone!

What is fertility massage? Can share, please? Thanks.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Getting stressed and frustrated over the questions 'when having babies'? 'Why still don't have babies'? Especially during CNY :(
Heard from my Cousin about this forum. Hope to get more informations and support here.

33this year. Pcos. Menses irregular since 23yrs old. Miscarried twice. Just started fertility massage last week as rec by my cousin. Finger cross it helps.
Under what circumstances should we consider ivf?

Hi All, I have some ovulation kits, pregnancy test kits and FertileAid & FertileCM supplements to let go. Interested please pm me. Thank you. ;)

hi...i am creating a chat group for secondary infertility issues and thus going for ivf/icsi.

meaning those who already have child / children but have problem conceiving again.

pm me if keen <3

Looking for advice..
May I know how you ladies deals with the stress from families?

My MIL suddenly question my hub, asking whether am I have difficulty giving birth? Why so long there no good news from me? and Why am I keep going to doctor?

Even though, she never ask me directly. I am feeling the pressure and cannot help stressing over it. I feel so useless having my hub to go through this with me. All negative thoughts just keep running and filling my mind.

Hi all I’m new to this thread I’m currently on my 2ww ivf at kkh on the 10dpt I had some pink dots with had a cramp on my left lower abdomen the whole day on 13dpt and some brown discharge and I went O&G the doctor did a vaginal scan and say she didn’t see it’s bleeding inside but ovary is expanding and ask me to come back for blood test. Today is 14dpt3dt and had a lot of brown discharge and hpt is negative... feeling so depressed and shattered... anyone with positive beta or similiar suituation to advise? Thank you

Hi all I’m new to this thread I’m currently on my 2ww ivf at kkh on the 10dpt I had some pink dots with had a cramp on my left lower abdomen the whole day on 13dpt and some brown discharge and I went O&G the doctor did a vaginal scan and say she didn’t see it’s bleeding inside but ovary is expanding and ask me to come back for blood test. Today is 14dpt3dt and had a lot of brown discharge and hpt is negative... feeling so depressed and shattered... anyone with positive beta or similiar suituation to advise? Thank you

Hi Jojo8818, how did your beta go? I’m at 11dp5dt and experiencing cramps in lower left abdomen too. Plus i’m bleeding quite a fair bit, kind of like AF. Think I cried myself out in the morning :( I feel so sick about the whole thing now. Going for an early beta tomorrow, although I can already predict what the results will be :( No wonder everyone says that IVF is really an emotionally-draining journey.

hi all. i have gone through 4 ovarian cyst surgeries since i was 18. my gynae never once told me that i would have infertility issues or advised me to freeze my eggs. after getting married, i have been unable to conceive for 3 years. i went for a test and realised i got basically no eggs left. my ivf failed- the cycle was cancelled because i was unable to produce any follicles despite being given the maximum dosage for the injection. i feel angry and sad and desperate cause i do face pressure from my in-laws and parents and i’m unable to open up and share this with them. i feel sorry towards my husband cause he married a spoilt goods. he did the sperm test and it’s good. so it’s just me and i feel like a failure. my periods have stopped and i’m facing early menopause at 29 years old. i really really want to have children. i used to dream about having 4 to love. so i’m asking where do i find egg donors in singapore? or anyone with successful ivf have remaining eggs to spare? i don’t know what to do really. can anyone advise me?

hi all. i have gone through 4 ovarian cyst surgeries since i was 18. my gynae never once told me that i would have infertility issues or advised me to freeze my eggs. after getting married, i have been unable to conceive for 3 years. i went for a test and realised i got basically no eggs left. my ivf failed- the cycle was cancelled because i was unable to produce any follicles despite being given the maximum dosage for the injection. i feel angry and sad and desperate cause i do face pressure from my in-laws and parents and i’m unable to open up and share this with them. i feel sorry towards my husband cause he married a spoilt goods. he did the sperm test and it’s good. so it’s just me and i feel like a failure. my periods have stopped and i’m facing early menopause at 29 years old. i really really want to have children. i used to dream about having 4 to love. so i’m asking where do i find egg donors in singapore? or anyone with successful ivf have remaining eggs to spare? i don’t know what to do really. can anyone advise me?
Have you tot of going to TCM to help? I read that some ladies went and results were better.

No harm trying?

There’s someone in the forum wanting to donate out good quality embryos.

Hi LADIES, i am back here again. Trying to conceive. Hope we can encourage each other on our journey.

I am 37 this year. Most of my friends have closed shop while i am still trying.

Hope baby dust will come soon to all of us here.

Me 37 this year too. Have been trying for 2 yrs plus. I feel very tired, disappointed every month my period come. My period is super accurate. So I also don't know what's wrong with me. No courage to try HSG as I prefer natural. But seem like I have no choice but to try HSG.
Anyone has try HSG? Is it painful ? I'm very scare to be honest. Did u all try other methods to conceive?

Me 37 this year too. Have been trying for 2 yrs plus. I feel very tired, disappointed every month my period come. My period is super accurate. So I also don't know what's wrong with me. No courage to try HSG as I prefer natural. But seem like I have no choice but to try HSG.
Anyone has try HSG? Is it painful ? I'm very scare to be honest. Did u all try other methods to conceive?

Just curious, why are you saying HSG is not natural?

Hi chongpf, great to know we are in the same shoes. But I don't think I can try. My husband is rejecting 2nd kid cos of work stress.

He still want intimacy but don't want kid. We are stuck in our marriage .

Hi, i hv done the hsg. There will b painkillers for u to eat before the procedure. I recall u will also get a day of mc to rest for the day. For me, if i would to rate the level of pain from 1 to 10 with 10 being very painful, I will say hsg is about 1 only.

It depends on individual as well, i hv heard that some patients were unable take the pain. Just try to relax during the process and you will be fine. Btw, hsg is a baseline fertility test using dye. It is not a conception method/ unnatural method.

Hello! I am new here :) but has been following this thread since a few months ago. I just went for my HyFoSy scan (similar to HSG??) a few days ago. But actually what’s the difference between these 2? Why does your doctor recommend you for HSG?

Anyhow, I wrote a post about my experience with hyfosy. Hope this will help some ladies out on what to look out for during and after the scan http://iammiyo.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-hy-fo-sy-scan-experience.html I am not blogger or influencer so not trying to boost the post just here to share :)

Honestly, hyfosy scan is quite painful for me when the nurse injects the foam. I can feel it flowing through my ovaries ~

Hi, i hv done the hsg. There will b painkillers for u to eat before the procedure. I recall u will also get a day of mc to rest for the day. For me, if i would to rate the level of pain from 1 to 10 with 10 being very painful, I will say hsg is about 1 only.

It depends on individual as well, i hv heard that some patients were unable take the pain. Just try to relax during the process and you will be fine. Btw, hsg is a baseline fertility test using dye. It is not a conception method/ unnatural method.

Hi Zcshop, so what is your next steps now?

Back