Infertility Support Group

Time consuming yeah, and very inconvenient too if doing in JB.
I didn't know doing in Malaysia can choose the gender - but I guess the most important thing is the health of the baby.
I do agree we shouldn't choose the gender, however, it is important for family plannig too

Hi,
I'm happy to see that there's a support group for TTC gals. It's an arduous painful journey. I have been TTC for 5years, married for 7 years. After trying on our own for 1st 2 years, nothing happened. My husband and I went to do a check up. There was nothing serious with us. Everything is fine. No blockages, no PCOS, hormones are normal. My menses is very regular, except that it can drag on to 9 days. So I decided to try TCM. I've been on TCM since 2014, changed a few doctors. I've been very dutiful in all my medication and acupuncture and still not pregnant. I was afraid of going for something invasive as I heard many stories of how hormone treatments have very bad after effects in the later part of life. Nevertheless, I went for 1 IUI and sadly, it didn't work out.

I stuck myself in the same job, just so that I don't stress myself out with the change. But I couldn't take it anymore as there was no growth in what I was doing and there was cost cutting in the company. In addition, my good friends have left the company. Finally last year, I left my job of 9 years. I did freelancing, thinking that with less stress, it could help me, but I still did not get the result (pregnancy) I want. I will be going back to work next month, so that I could have enough savings to embark on IVF.

Although my husband is supportive but he can't understand the pain I'm going through. At times, he doesn't cooperate. There were days when I was ovulating and he just refuse to try because he's tired. As years passed, his sperm quality went down, it took me a long time to convince him to see a TCM doctor. He would take medicine the 1st 2 months but stopped because he wonders if it's worth it. It took me a lot of effort to get him to go back again.

I feel so alone at times.

Right now, I'm thinking of changing a TCM doctor again, to someone who's more supportive. I have went to the following doctors:
1) Dr Zou (at AMK) - she's ok but her clinic queue system its horrible. I waited 1-2hours each time I was there. I realised that it doesn't make a difference whether you make an appointment or not. Each month, I have to visit the clinic at least 6 times (Acupuncture, follow-up consultation). It was taking too much time.
2) EYS standard physician- I saw a normal physician near my office. It was convenient as I could do acupuncture during lunch time. It saved alot of time. Though my health was better but my menses was still 9days long.
3) Dr Tan Kian Seng - the queue system is good, though I may wait up to 1hour at times, but they will anticipate your coming and hold the place for you. Health didn't improve much and menses still 9days long.
4) Dr Tan Siew Bouy - the queue system here is good too. Yes, the wait can be 1hour long, but again, they anticipate your coming and hold your place. There was one time I was 30min late but they still honor that I was a 3pm appointment and put me before the 4pm person. Unfortunately, due to the long Q, Dr Tan don't chat much and neither does she update you on your health condition. The consultation is very chopchop. My health improved and so did my menses. Finally It's 7days! She only sees the patient once a month, compared to all the above Drs and there's no acupuncture.

I hope to find a good TCM doc who's supportive too. If you gals have anyone to recommend, please let me know.

Hi,
I'm happy to see that there's a support group for TTC gals. It's an arduous painful journey. I have been TTC for 5years, married for 7 years. After trying on our own for 1st 2 years, nothing happened. My husband and I went to do a check up. There was nothing serious with us. Everything is fine. No blockages, no PCOS, hormones are normal. My menses is very regular, except that it can drag on to 9 days. So I decided to try TCM. I've been on TCM since 2014, changed a few doctors. I've been very dutiful in all my medication and acupuncture and still not pregnant. I was afraid of going for something invasive as I heard many stories of how hormone treatments have very bad after effects in the later part of life. Nevertheless, I went for 1 IUI and sadly, it didn't work out.

I stuck myself in the same job, just so that I don't stress myself out with the change. But I couldn't take it anymore as there was no growth in what I was doing and there was cost cutting in the company. In addition, my good friends have left the company. Finally last year, I left my job of 9 years. I did freelancing, thinking that with less stress, it could help me, but I still did not get the result (pregnancy) I want. I will be going back to work next month, so that I could have enough savings to embark on IVF.

Although my husband is supportive but he can't understand the pain I'm going through. At times, he doesn't cooperate. There were days when I was ovulating and he just refuse to try because he's tired. As years passed, his sperm quality went down, it took me a long time to convince him to see a TCM doctor. He would take medicine the 1st 2 months but stopped because he wonders if it's worth it. It took me a lot of effort to get him to go back again.

I feel so alone at times.

Right now, I'm thinking of changing a TCM doctor again, to someone who's more supportive. I have went to the following doctors:
1) Dr Zou (at AMK) - she's ok but her clinic queue system its horrible. I waited 1-2hours each time I was there. I realised that it doesn't make a difference whether you make an appointment or not. Each month, I have to visit the clinic at least 6 times (Acupuncture, follow-up consultation). It was taking too much time.
2) EYS standard physician- I saw a normal physician near my office. It was convenient as I could do acupuncture during lunch time. It saved alot of time. Though my health was better but my menses was still 9days long.
3) Dr Tan Kian Seng - the queue system is good, though I may wait up to 1hour at times, but they will anticipate your coming and hold the place for you. Health didn't improve much and menses still 9days long.
4) Dr Tan Siew Bouy - the queue system here is good too. Yes, the wait can be 1hour long, but again, they anticipate your coming and hold your place. There was one time I was 30min late but they still honor that I was a 3pm appointment and put me before the 4pm person. Unfortunately, due to the long Q, Dr Tan don't chat much and neither does she update you on your health condition. The consultation is very chopchop. My health improved and so did my menses. Finally It's 7days! She only sees the patient once a month, compared to all the above Drs and there's no acupuncture.

I hope to find a good TCM doc who's supportive too. If you gals have anyone to recommend, please let me know.

Just want to say...I am with you :)

We r still ttc..now on tcm. We went to kl to see this tcm dr. U can check it out. www.verdure-fertility.com

We r so far following her advices to modify our lifestyle and diet. She is very caring and most importantly she does regular follow-ups with her patients via email/wechat. Unlike other usual tcm dr, who just ask you to take the Chinese med and avoid cold water.

We have taken her chinese med for about 3 months. My Husb sperm count has improved a lot recently :) however, my condition is not as good. According to her, my hormone fluctuates (could be due to stress and lacks of sleep) that might cause failure of implantation.

We r still ttc. Hope my little angel coming soon *pray hard*

Hi ladies

I was inactive at smh for a while.

I am in my 10th year of marriage. Miscarriage once. Tried 10rounds of ivf.

Still no good news .

Yes sometimes feel so lonely in this journey. Tried tcm and all sorts of methods.. sometimes feel like giving up.
I guess it part and parcel of my life if i had to go through it.

Hope to hear from some of you girls and may we all be blessed really soon..

Hi ladies

Still no good news .

Yes sometimes feel so lonely in this journey. Tried tcm and all sorts of methods.. sometimes feel like giving up.

Hi Mirac

I don't know what is your age now but just wanna give you some encouragement ~ don't give up!

We are so far quite comfortable with Verdure. Dr Fang (We call her "fang bo shi" in mandarin) is very knowledgeable. She applies western and Chinese tcm treatment to all her patients and she had successfully treated many rare cases in her 20+years of experience in fertility field.

I am still trying too, in my 8th year of marriage :)

Hi Mirac

I don't know what is your age now but just wanna give you some encouragement ~ don't give up!

We are so far quite comfortable with Verdure. Dr Fang (We call her "fang bo shi" in mandarin) is very knowledgeable. She applies western and Chinese tcm treatment to all her patients and she had successfully treated many rare cases in her 20+years of experience in fertility field.

I am still trying too, in my 8th year of marriage :)
How often you go kl? U doing ivf there?

Once every 3 months.

We r not doing ivf at the moment, as advised by dr Fang :)
You travel to kl once every 3mths? You've done ivf in sg before?
Sorry .may i also ask how was your initial consultation with Dr Fong? You just need to show her medical reports?

You travel to kl once every 3mths? You've done ivf in sg before?
Sorry .may i also ask how was your initial consultation with Dr Fong? You just need to show her medical reports?

Yes. We r going kl once every 3 moths. I hv yet to do ivf in Sg. I was advised by dr fang to ttc natural first.

U may just make appointment thru email. I was asked to bring all my medical reports along. First consultation with her was quite lengthy i.e. Detailed medical history, family and etc.

Yes. We r going kl once every 3 moths. I hv yet to do ivf in Sg. I was advised by dr fang to ttc natural first.

U may just make appointment thru email. I was asked to bring all my medical reports along. First consultation with her was quite lengthy i.e. Detailed medical history, family and etc.

Wow, you go all the way to KL. I admire your perseverance!

Hi ladies

Still no good news .

Hi mirac

I have tried for close to 20 months already, still no good news. Just when I started trying, I got EP and had to go for ops urgently. It was a nightmare.

I took a few months to recover and then try again. Doc said since I had EP before, the probability of getting another EP is higher. But no choice, despite the fear, still need to try. At the most, need to go under the knife one more time. I have been there done that. I know what to expect already.

Also tried a lot of method (am still trying). TCM, eat supplement/drink chicken essence, monitor ovulation, measure body temp everyday, go temple pray etc. But still no news. It is a lonely journey, I agree.

The moment my AF comes, I turn from anticipation to disappointment and then ask myself what have i done wrong this month. What more must I do to succeed. There were definitely heartbreaks n tears, n even anger. I just try myself if i try, i may fail. But if i nv try, i definitely will fail.

Jia you!!

Hi ladies, I want to share my TTC journey with you to give you support. I had surgery to remove a huge fibroid a few yrs ago. During the surgery, HSG was done and found both fallopian tubes blocked. I was devastated and was told the only option to get preggy is thru IVF. I can't afford IVF, so I decided to try TCM with acupuncture. I had TCM on and off for about 1.5yrs. Last yr, had D&C at 10wks. It took my body exactly a year to conceive again. Now I m at11wks preggy. As far as I knw, TCM is to warm up our womb. I also took Blackmore Conceive Well Gold for abt 4mths for this pregnancy to boost my health. I m sure BCWG did help me to conceive. I m 45yrs old. I have tried many methods to conceive becoz my biology clock ticking away. I gave myself abt 6mths taking the Blackmore Conceive Well Gold(BCWF), so I bought 4 boxes. Now I have to switch to Blackmore Pregnancy and I would like sell 2boxes BCWG. (expiry Aug 2017). Pls pm me. Thanks. Hope my story gives you inspiration.

Hi eggcitedangel,
May I know which TCM you went to? I have a blocked and swollen left fallopian tube, and a narrow right. Polyps keep coming back too.

Hi jayjayqueenie,

I had key hole surgery to remove endometriosis on both my ovaries 4 yrs back and doc jabbed on my tummy to stop menses for 6 mths.. thereafter when my menses was back, dr adv me to try to get preg.. I was lucky to get preg on the 2nd mth.. just sharing my experience with u..

Hi Baby Shine,

You have any idea what the jab injection name is? For stopping the menses. Bcos i failed my first IVF FET although its 70% success rate. And doctor said it might be due to the cyst i had which implantation not successful. He gave me 2 choices which is to do key hole surgery to remove cyst and endometriosis then 2 weeks later to go for FET which greatly increase the success rate. 2nd is to do injection to stop menses for 2 months then go for FET again. But i can't seem to goggle the correct key word for this injection. You mind to advice me what the injection is call? Thanks alot.

Hello all. I am looking for an online support group and came across this thread. I am 32 this year and have been trying for almost 2 years now. My periods were never regular and can go up to 70 days cycle. I recently started seeing a proper fertility doctor who told me that I may have not ovulated hence the long cycle, She started me on 50mg Clomid Day 2-6. But before I can take it, I have to wait for AF to come first. That didn't happen after and yet I get a BFN. So I had to take another pill to induce period. That came as a blow to me. Not only can I not ovulate, I can't even get my period to come on its own.

Anyways, the period came eventually after taking the pills and that's when I started Clomid first round. I took a blood test on Day 24 to check on my Progesterone level. It was 65 and Doc says it looks promising, yet i still get a BFN.

I started on cycle 2 of Clomid Day 6-10. This cycle started late because my doc went on leave and I only got to see on Day 6. I took the Clomid and used OPK to track. We BD'ed on all the days that we should and I started symptom spotting 8dpo - tender BB, cramp, bloat and gas - all of which I thought was implantation related.

Today is 13 dpo and I have light spotting. My heart sank. I tested and it was BFN.

I still have 1 more cycle of Clomid to try before moving on to other methods. But my heart is so broken today. This thing is always on my mind and when it isn't, I have people constantly asking when I am going to have a baby or if I am pregnant coz I put on weight. It's hard to tell people that I have issues while keeping a straight face. And some are really insensitive even though you have bare it all to them. I have a friend who started to recount a story of her friend who got pregnant with her 4th kid even though her husband wore protection. I asked her if she meant for me to feel better listening to that story right after I told her about my fertility issues.

The fact is, it's not easy at all and I feel like crumbling. So here I am, looking for any kind of support from people who understands just how heart breaking it is to see BFN every month. I reckon if the next round of Clomid doesn't work, I will go to IUI. Would love to hear anyone share their story and dietary tips.

Hi dear, we are all in the same boat...I am also 32yrs...and still trying... Careful about Clomid... Clomid thin my lining till my period lasted for 2 days...But not everyone would be...I am almost going through depression too...I have my LEEP which result in shorter cervix and I have a period that lasted for 2 days only... I am trying accupture and TCM so probably you can try too...We are all in this together...

Hi Lespere, it is such a tough journey for us TTC-ing many years.

Are you still going to TCM? TCM takes longer time to work. I am trying to be patient with it as well... been going to TCM with acupuncture past 2 months and my uterine lining improved.

Jia you and don't give up hope. You will get your BFP!

hihi, how do you know your lining improved? Which acupuncture and TCM did you go to ?

Hello all. I am looking for an online support group and came across this thread. I am 32 this year and have been trying for almost 2 years now. My periods were never regular and can go up to 70 days cycle. I recently started seeing a proper fertility doctor who told me that I may have not ovulated hence the long cycle, She started me on 50mg Clomid Day 2-6. But before I can take it, I have to wait for AF to come first. That didn't happen after and yet I get a BFN. So I had to take another pill to induce period. That came as a blow to me. Not only can I not ovulate, I can't even get my period to come on its own.

Anyways, the period came eventually after taking the pills and that's when I started Clomid first round. I took a blood test on Day 24 to check on my Progesterone level. It was 65 and Doc says it looks promising, yet i still get a BFN.

I started on cycle 2 of Clomid Day 6-10. This cycle started late because my doc went on leave and I only got to see on Day 6. I took the Clomid and used OPK to track. We BD'ed on all the days that we should and I started symptom spotting 8dpo - tender BB, cramp, bloat and gas - all of which I thought was implantation related.

Today is 13 dpo and I have light spotting. My heart sank. I tested and it was BFN.

I still have 1 more cycle of Clomid to try before moving on to other methods. But my heart is so broken today. This thing is always on my mind and when it isn't, I have people constantly asking when I am going to have a baby or if I am pregnant coz I put on weight. It's hard to tell people that I have issues while keeping a straight face. And some are really insensitive even though you have bare it all to them. I have a friend who started to recount a story of her friend who got pregnant with her 4th kid even though her husband wore protection. I asked her if she meant for me to feel better listening to that story right after I told her about my fertility issues.

The fact is, it's not easy at all and I feel like crumbling. So here I am, looking for any kind of support from people who understands just how heart breaking it is to see BFN every month. I reckon if the next round of Clomid doesn't work, I will go to IUI. Would love to hear anyone share their story and dietary tips.

Hi Billie, I am 32 this year too. Previously my cycle was irregular, can range from 30-42days. I went to TCM at AMK by Dr Zou previously to tiao about 3-4months and now my cycle is every 28days, ovulation is at cd14 or 15. So I believed TCM did helped to regulate and strengthen my body. The thing is have to be persistent, always go for acupuncture weekly (sometimes twice a week)and eat powder medicine and also long waiting hours. I am still currently trying..for almost 1.5yrs. Recently, I also started to take multivitamins and Coq10. Let's jiayou!

Hi Billie, I am 32 this year too. Previously my cycle was irregular, can range from 30-42days. I went to TCM at AMK by Dr Zou previously to tiao about 3-4months and now my cycle is every 28days, ovulation is at cd14 or 15. So I believed TCM did helped to regulate and strengthen my body. The thing is have to be persistent, always go for acupuncture weekly (sometimes twice a week)and eat powder medicine and also long waiting hours. I am still currently trying..for almost 1.5yrs. Recently, I also started to take multivitamins and Coq10. Let's jiayou!

How freq did u see Dr Zou?

How freq did u see Dr Zou?
Dr Zou asked me to go for acupuncture for twice a week previously, but if u cant make it, once a week is fine too. I always go once in wkday, once in wkend. But I only see her for about 3-4mths, then now stopped already as I feel im better now and can be quite expensive. :)

Dr Zou asked me to go for acupuncture for twice a week previously, but if u cant make it, once a week is fine too. I always go once in wkday, once in wkend. But I only see her for about 3-4mths, then now stopped already as I feel im better now and can be quite expensive. :)

3 to 4 months for twice a week works ? Alright.. I will try increase frequency

Hi all, there are so many 32 year olds here, I am one too! Big hugs.
I'm back to this TTC forum and just posted about my surgery to remove endometriosis which happened on Monday.
I've been married for 6 years, intentionally trying for 3 years, 5 rounds of clomid (I hate it). I did go to EYS for TCM for about 6 months last year but it was getting too expensive and not much improvement so I stopped.
My struggle then was with unexplained infertility, since all the tests we did came out fine. Since Sep this year after we met our Specialist, I think I can finally say endometriosis is the cause of my infertility.

Hello all,

I'm 33 this year and have been trying for the past 2 years. I went through laparoscopy to unblock one of my fapalloin tube and managed to get pregnant just one month later... however it ended up with miscarriage after 6 weeks... been about 11 months since the miscarriage and still have not been able to get pregnant....
sometimes just wonder why do i need to go through all these... my friend just annuounced her pregnancy today and she hit the jackpot upon first try.... so envy... I'm happy for her and yet felt so sad for myself... all my friends already have 1 or 2 babies now and I'm still struggling... can't help but felt so left out at times when conversations linger around babies topics... Haiz...

TTC journey is really a sad, long and emotional journey for me. sometimes I wonder what I have done wrong and thus made to suffer all these....

Hello all,

I'm 33 this year and have been trying for the past 2 years. I went through laparoscopy to unblock one of my fapalloin tube and managed to get pregnant just one month later... however it ended up with miscarriage after 6 weeks... been about 11 months since the miscarriage and still have not been able to get pregnant....
sometimes just wonder why do i need to go through all these... my friend just annuounced her pregnancy today and she hit the jackpot upon first try.... so envy... I'm happy for her and yet felt so sad for myself... all my friends already have 1 or 2 babies now and I'm still struggling... can't help but felt so left out at times when conversations linger around babies topics... Haiz...

TTC journey is really a sad, long and emotional journey for me. sometimes I wonder what I have done wrong and thus made to suffer all these....

Maybe is ur lining thin? Sometimes iflining thin cant hold the thing.

Hello all,

Hello all,

Hello all,

Ji
Hello all,

Hi! I'm also 33 this year. Been trying for past 2 years also. Had 2 failed ivf cycles previously both early miscarriages. I totally understand how u feel. Sometimes also feel kinda unfair, why has it to be me to have to go through all these just to conceive. But let's not give up. Jiayou!

I came across this quote that goes something like this:
When it gets really dark, that's when you can see the stars.

Those who have not gone through the same would not be able to understand what goes through our minds everyday, glad that we can all talk here to encourage each other. Hang in there, our time will come!

Hi Xinder, sorry i have been busy and didnt get into forum. i went to Dr Tan Kian Sing at TCM Clementi. I have normal food intake. So when i conceive, I remember for both occasions, a week before ovulation, i ate a lot of salmon sashimi. If you goggle, salmon helps to balance the reproductive system and it is fertility all-star. I also sleep and rest more to relax my body. Usual stuff like not to drink cold water, not to eat 'cooling' food.

Hi Wish Upon A Star, i was in the same situation. My 2 sides fallopian tube were blocked. Long short story, after surgery to remove 9cm fibroid near uterus wall, i manage to conceive 6 months later. But at 10weeks, i lost the fetus. I think it happen because my womb wasn't strong enough to contain fetus. So i started to eat food to 'warm up' the womb to make it conducive for pregnant, eg drink 'pakchan' after menses, continue to take folic, pre-conceive vitamins, TCM for acupuncture, medicine. I do not have any scientific proof but i happen to eat a lot of salmon one week to ovulation for the 2 pregnancies. A year after miscarriage, i got preggy. I had a smooth pregnancy and my little darling is 8mths now. Do perservere, for you will see the fruit of labour.

Last edited:
Hi Wish Upon A Star, i was in the same situation. My 2 sides fallopian tube were blocked. Long short story, after surgery to remove 9cm fibroid near uterus wall, i manage to conceive 6 months later. But at 10weeks, i lost the fetus. I think it happen because my womb wasn't strong enough to contain fetus. So i started to eat food to 'warm up' the womb to make it conducive for pregnant, eg drink 'pakchan' after menses, continue to take folic, pre-conceive vitamins, TCM for acupuncture, medicine. I do not have any scientific proof but i happen to eat a lot of salmon one week to ovulation for the 2 pregnancies. A year after miscarriage, i got preggy. I had a smooth pregnancy and my little darling is 8mths now. Do perservere, for you will see the fruit of labour.

Hi hi

Thanks for sharing your story! It has certainly give me hope! Hope to catch your baby dust soon... after my miscarriage, I also followed up with Tcm acupuncture. However, the doctor felt I'm alright and don't need to continue the treatment...
Will try eating lots of salmon! Finishing my menses soon and pray this is the month for me!!

Ji

Hi! I'm also 33 this year. Been trying for past 2 years also. Had 2 failed ivf cycles previously both early miscarriages. I totally understand how u feel. Sometimes also feel kinda unfair, why has it to be me to have to go through all these just to conceive. But let's not give up. Jiayou!

Hi hi
Yes, let's jia you together and continue to cheer for one another ....

Baby dust to all....do continue to take folic and vitamins to strengthen your body. Baby dance often during the golden week! :)

Last edited:
Hi Billie, i know the feeling of having difficulty in conceiving. I tried 4 years and my biological clock ticking at 45 yrs old makes me more desperate. Have you consider trying TCM and IUI hand in hand? I came across articles that TCM helps to boost the success rate of IUI/IVF. I couldn't afford IVF. So I make do with TCM and acupuncture. My problem was fibroid and 2 blocked fallopian tubes. I had surgery to remove fibroid. Gynae said no way i can preggy with 2 blocked tubes, which is true. But miracles do happen and i m blessed with LO.
Jia you!

Last edited:
Hi All,

35 this year and bio clock is ticking.. TTC for 14 months but nothing but disappointment.. feel so bad that can't give my hubby a child although I know he is understanding la. Got so many things I wanna say but no one to turn to. Hope by coming here I know that I am not alone. There are times I wonder does the problem lies in me cos I had an abortion 12 yrs ago. 当时年纪小。 Is it because of that episode. We didn't went for any fertility check but decided to go tcm straight ( advisable ?). Today I was told by a sinseh in mal for my fren went in to visit one. She took my pause and said..I was really really weak.she said she cant even feel my 脉 cos it was.so weak.. And if I got preg I won't be able to hold the baby.. this makes me more scared. Does anyone out here got better after Tio by tcm ??

Dear all,

We have been TTC for 3+ years, still no good news.

This year i obtained a referral to see a Dr in KKH (infertility). All my blood test results are ok. I wanted to further test for autoimmunity but Dr felt there is no need to..even after i told him i have hyperthyroidism 5 years ago..

Another 6mths passed after my previous visit, still no good news..

Im thinking of changing the Doc..any recommendation? Esp dr who are willing to do more tests to find out the reasons for recurrent miscarriage or difficult to conceive.

Can share with me pls...?

Dear all,

We have been TTC for 3+ years, still no good news.

This year i obtained a referral to see a Dr in KKH (infertility). All my blood test results are ok. I wanted to further test for autoimmunity but Dr felt there is no need to..even after i told him i have hyperthyroidism 5 years ago..

Another 6mths passed after my previous visit, still no good news..

Im thinking of changing the Doc..any recommendation? Esp dr who are willing to do more tests to find out the reasons for recurrent miscarriage or difficult to conceive.

Can share with me pls...?

If referral is under subsidy if u want can look for dr tan hh he’s head of ivf department many patients look for him but that will be under private patient if u opt to see him

Hi Tryer, I was also having very weak 'mai'. Went to TCM on and off to tiao my body and also acupuncture. At the same time, i was also very careful with my food intake. No 'cold' food, drink. Drink luke warm water. Take herbs after monthly menses cleared. Be calm, relax...i knw this can be difficult as most of the time we are stress at work. If can also take wine tonic to warm the womb. Take folic to prepare your womb to conceive.
After 4yrs trying, i now have a beautiful baby.
All the best..

Last edited:
Returning Red Eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file)

Dear all, I’m an ivf mummy who thankfully succeed in my first fresh Ivf in feb done in sgh with dr Yu suling. I’ve delivered my first born, baby boy on 25th nov and am returning red eggs to Zsnn at Tao Payoh & Temple Near Vivo City (See uploaded file) tomorrow (25th dec) morning - his full month. If you are interested in collecting the red eggs, you can drop by the temples after 11am. Baby dust to all here!Anf a Merry Christmas to all too! :)

Attachments

• 371F10F6-0D4B-49AF-905C-56095E23CA0B.jpeg
    371F10F6-0D4B-49AF-905C-56095E23CA0B.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 261
I finally received good news this xmas season! it's been tough and stressful for the past two years. Thanks everyone here who gave supports to each other! Really appreciate that! Your supports really helped me alot in my TTC journey. Grateful to know about this forum and I wish to thank the person who recommended www.verdure-fertility.com in this forum. Dr Terrenz is the best TCM doctor I've ever seen. She is so professional and caring. without her support, both medically and mentally, I would hv suffered more.

Please share your good news with me here if you are the one too.

For those who are still ttc, no matter what, please do not give up! will continue to provide supports here to all of you.

thanks again and merry xmas.

p.s i shall not call myself as "depressedwife" anymore :)

Last edited:
Hi Tryer, I was also having very weak 'mai'. Went to TCM on and off to tiao my body and also acupuncture. At the same time, i was also very careful with my food intake. No 'cold' food, drink. Drink luke warm water. Take herbs after monthly menses cleared. Be calm, relax...i knw this can be difficult as most of the time we are stress at work. If can also take wine tonic to warm the womb. Take folic to prepare your womb to conceive.
After 4yrs trying, i now have a beautiful baby.
All the best..
Hi @eggcitedangel ,

may i know what wine tonic or tonic did you eat?

I have been married over 10 years n reaching 40 soon... Trying to conceive natural for past years did not success.. Have try IVF but not success too.. Some time i think god it's cruel to us or trying take our patience to see how long we can wait. I never lose hope, still waiting for the right time to come to me and hubby. Never give up.. Keep trying n keep trying....

I have been married over 10 years n reaching 40 soon... Trying to conceive natural for past years did not success.. Have try IVF but not success too.. Some time i think god it's cruel to us or trying take our patience to see how long we can wait. I never lose hope, still waiting for the right time to come to me and hubby. Never give up.. Keep trying n keep trying....

i think most importantly is to find out what is the reason causing infertility first, followed by taking medicine if asked to/or seek TCM treatment (TCM is time consuming but there is no harm/side effect so u may just treat it as taking normal nutritional supplement just for your daily nutrition support)...

strong body + relaxing mind = higher chance!!

i understand from my dr before that IVF only has about 30% success rate. if your body condition is not ready/not "strong enough" for ivf, the success rate can be even lower. while trying for bb, make sure to relax yourself too. I gave up using ovulation test kit + checking my waking temperature daily during my last few months of trying to give myself a more relaxing mind, and i told my hubby let's forget about making bb but just having intercourse every 2-3 days ( just as what normal married couple should do for healthier sex life) and finally, it works.

i think most importantly is to find out what is the reason causing infertility first, followed by taking medicine if asked to/or seek TCM treatment (TCM is time consuming but there is no harm/side effect so u may just treat it as taking normal nutritional supplement just for your daily nutrition support)...

strong body + relaxing mind = higher chance!!

i understand from my dr before that IVF only has about 30% success rate. if your body condition is not ready/not "strong enough" for ivf, the success rate can be even lower. while trying for bb, make sure to relax yourself too. I gave up using ovulation test kit + checking my waking temperature daily during my last few months of trying to give myself a more relaxing mind, and i told my hubby let's forget about making bb but just having intercourse every 2-3 days ( just as what normal married couple should do for healthier sex life) and finally, it works.

Yes i agreed with you.. From next year onwards will have healthy lifestyle like eat healthy n exercise. Will go into Tcm for acupunture to tiao my body to be better. Not to forget supplement too. THings will work when the right time is coming to you.
Can share what supplement u took? I know Folic acid is a must...

Yes i agreed with you.. From next year onwards will have healthy lifestyle like eat healthy n exercise. Will go into Tcm for acupunture to tiao my body to be better. Not to forget supplement too. THings will work when the right time is coming to you.
Can share what supplement u took? I know Folic acid is a must...

I took Rosehip (vitamin c) to help increase my blood production. I was told not to take multi vitamin bcos it is too heaty (TCM's point of view).

Folic acid does not help to make you conceive but it is a critical nutrient for the growth of healthy foetus esp during early pregnancy stage so would be good to take folic acid supplement while ttc...

I took Rosehip (vitamin c) to help increase my blood production. I was told not to take multi vitamin bcos it is too heaty (TCM's point of view).

Folic acid does not help to make you conceive but it is a critical nutrient for the growth of healthy foetus esp during early pregnancy stage so would be good to take folic acid supplement while ttc...

where u get the Rosehip supplement? From iherb?

where u get the Rosehip supplement? From iherb?

There is tcm supplement that ppl take resulted having kid.

Back