I need help!!

Am i Pregnant??

• Pregnanct

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • False Alarm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Patakapiglet

Hi there. My name is Pat. I've been trying with for 2nd child for months. Due to my irregular mense, its always a challenge for me to track my ovulation. So this month, I realised that I have missed my menses for 8 days - according to my menses calendar and I did a test. I'm not sure if I am, cause i saw online there's this thing called "evaporation lines" and "chemical pregnancy". Would really hope that someone can help me with this. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20180703_090645.jpg
    20180703_090645.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 298

Thank q ladies.. but sadly to say.. i had a miscarriage a week later..

Oh my, we faced the same thing last year when my wifey MC around 5-6weeks. They say it is common that the body discharge the fertilized egg if it is of not good quality. Please take god care of yourself and replenish nutrients like during the period of confinement.

Hope you will have a smooth pregnancy after you recover and hope the little spirit will be reincarnate successfully (This is what i have been praying for, when i loss my little unborn last year. Though no form but they say the spirit is there le)

Thank q ladies.. but sadly to say.. i had a miscarriage a week later..
Oh...so sad to hear this news...please take a good rest, eat well and healthy to nourish your body because miscarriage would cause your body lose energy and qi. Supplement such as fish essence, beef essence, chicken essence can help your body recover soon. As I know, eu yan sang and tian yuan xiang have some chicken essence containing Chinese herbs in it that can also help replenish vital energy and get well soon. I believe when you rest well and tiao your body to a better condition, you'll get good news soon, jia you!

Back