Hypnobirthing AnyMums?

bigrice

Hihi

I am a first time MTB and am considering to deliver with hypnobirthing.

Is there any mummies or MTB who has done or considering to do hypnobirthing? Can share the experience please? Thank you :D

Hi Citron

Will this be your first baby? May I know where will u be considering to hypnobirth and is there any particular person to learn this from?

I will be delivering at TMC so will go understand more from them when I go for my next Dr appt later this month

Yeap, its my first. Will be delivering at TMC but I haven't check with gynae yet.
I feel its a skill to learn at least to make myself more relax and enjoy the process as much as possible..
You can either study the materials (books/video) yourself or attend courses

4 trimester?
How did u feel? DId u really feel no pain and enjoyed the the process?
Waterbirth need doula right?

Any updates on this. I love hypnobirthing. I have been reading and watching it on YouTube. Very spiritual way of giving birth. Majority experienced more of the feeling pressure of pushing instead of pain.beautiful.

Congrats on your pregnancy and your effort to choose a gentle birth method to welcome your precious into the world! Freelancer is cheaper $700. Thru company $1400. U can google 'doula' or I know this person, Yen who conducts HB childbirth class ($600+ for 5 lessons of 2.5hrs each) and she is also a birth doula. hp 9863 7867 www.childbirthOdyssey.com. Childbirth should not be painful. I have write up on my birth experience on my web www.mummybabycare.com and some new write up will be up soon. I attended HB childbirth class and gave birth to my 2nd baby at home alone without pain. It was an unplanned homebirth. Water birth at NUH do not need a doula. They also offer EMMA care. Other hospital may require a doula.

Cost wise must always check the latest price tag and what the hospital offers. I mean can choose B ward or not. Can bb birth in water or the doc is more comfortable for you to get out of water to birth. That means the water only helps you to relax during labour. Different doc have different practice.

Back