Husband Losing Job

inbetweenmum

Husband’s job may be made redundant. Cant help feeling very anxious and worried because we have 2 young kids. As it is, I already feel like we need to work till we die. I’m not highly paid.

Hi ......this is exactly what the gxxt want..work till we die while they lock up our $$ ...anyways, thinking positive what's ur hubby skill set ? may be can think of a way out

He said he can do grab in the meantime. So far whatever openings he found is a paycut. And my pay increment is so pathetic. I am already 40yo, earning way less than my peers. Now that the sole breadwinner role may potentially fall on me makes me feel quite useless - That I cannot provide for the family.

I know what you mean! Fortunately, my husband has not yet lost his job, but I am constantly worried about what we should do if this happens, or if my husband gets sick. We have savings, but still I think that I should also earn money, although my husband does not force me to work.
In your situation, your husband needs to make an effort to find a new job. He does have some experience at his old job, though.
Unfortunately, I can't give you advice for you on how to earn more money.

I know what you mean! Fortunately, my husband has not yet lost his job, but I am constantly worried about what we should do if this happens, or if my husband gets sick. We have savings, but still I think that I should also earn money, although my husband does not force me to work.
In your situation, your husband needs to make an effort to find a new job. He does have some experience at his old job, though.
Unfortunately, I can't give you advice for you on how to earn more money.

it good if u can have a job n income. dual income is safer than single income

Back