Highly recommended Babysitter in Tampines

Ccarol

Hi mummies. If you are looking for a babysitter I would like to recommend my babysitter, Ms. Karen. She had taken care my #2 daughter before and now taking care of my #3 son ever since I gave birth in Sep 2019. Unfortunately she will be relocate to Tampines (529603) and unable to take care my son coz I am staying in AMK. The distance is too far if not I really want her to take care my son till he is 2yo. Ms. Karen is super experienced in taking care of baby. She is very caring, kind and patience also. You will not regret if you engage her to take care your baby. If you are interested and want to know more in details you pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
Yes. She is good with infant. She took care my son when he was 3mo. She support breastfeeding too and she normally will send a video or photo of your child to keep you update. You hv to bring your baby to her house ya. If interested u may pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi thanks for reply! Appreciate it.
I was looking for a day time confinement help and continue on if shes ok. As having issues with getting a CA.

Back