Help! Swollen eyelid

nanakoia

My 2 months old baby left eye suddenly becomes single eyelid and looks a bit swollen.
I have applied california baby calendula cream on his eyelid before because there are some small pimple dots there. I am not sure if this is the cause? Can anyone please advise me?

If you have swollen eyelids then do not worry, just try these remedies below and get rid of swollen eyelids forever.

• Ice Packs: Try to place some ice packs on your eyelids for about 15 minutes for some regular days.
  • Cucumber: Cut the slices of cucumber and place it on your eyelids for about half an hour two times a day for some regular days.
  • Aloe vera Gel: You can apply aloe vera gel on your eyelids and keep them for about half an hour and then wash it with water and pat dry to get rid of swollen eyelids.

These natural home remedies can help you a lot in treating swollen eyelids. These are very easy to apply and you don’t even have to spend lots of time for applying these remedies. You can know more about swollen eyelids at Eyelidslift.com and get rid of this issue forever.

Last edited:

Back