Help. Pregnancy kit getting lighter

weyunli

Hi all, I just found out that I’m pregnant 4 days ago. It should be around 5 weeks. But 2 days later, I did a pregnancy kit again and the line was so much fainter than 2 days ago.
Should I be worry about chemical pregnancy , ectopic pregnancy or anything?
Gynae is only available to see me next week. I’m so worried. Please share your advise. left is the latest test result
le
12107661-9A69-43D7-9F88-37611B10CB2B.jpeg

No spotting. This morning I took my first pee and the line is nearly invisible. Should I go a&e to do a check or? Please advise babe thanks!

No spotting. This morning I took my first pee and the line is nearly invisible. Should I go a&e to do a check or? Please advise babe thanks!

Hi Weyunli,
You may call up your clinic and ask for advise, they might run a HCG/Progesterone blood test for you. But 5 weeks plus is still very early to see anything on a ultrasound.
Alternatively, you can use a different brand of kit to see if that stick is defective.

i tried 2 kits and it’s all very fainted positive. It’s like invisible. Wanted to call the clinic today but it’s closed already. So wondering if I should go to a&e and do a check? Are they able to do the check?

Yes they can run blood test to check if it double every 48 hours. Slow rising hcg is not good
i tried 2 kits and it’s all very fainted positive. It’s like invisible. Wanted to call the clinic today but it’s closed already. So wondering if I should go to a&e and do a check? Are they able to do the check?

Back