HELP! Brown discharge during First Trimester!

Pcosmummy

Hello!
I need some urgent advice! I had some brown discharge last night and this morning and just got the tiniest bit of like blood mixed with my discharge. I have only been tested pregnant last Wednesday, cause I was having cramps and I went to polyclinic. The biggest issue is I have PCOS (diagnosed only 3 months ago) so my menstration is not stable so I don’t know how far along I am. So should I go to the doctors or wait it out till my Gynae appoint next Tuesday? Thank you in advance!

Hello!
I need some urgent advice! I had some brown discharge last night and this morning and just got the tiniest bit of like blood mixed with my discharge. I have only been tested pregnant last Wednesday, cause I was having cramps and I went to polyclinic. The biggest issue is I have PCOS (diagnosed only 3 months ago) so my menstration is not stable so I don’t know how far along I am. So should I go to the doctors or wait it out till my Gynae appoint next Tuesday? Thank you in advance!

You can call the clinic of your gynae and ask if gynae can help to check your body condition. I had red spotting few weeks ago and went down to KKH urgent o&g for assurance (my gynae was from KKH but his available appointment was next day which I can’t wait).

You can call the clinic of your gynae and ask if gynae can help to check your body condition. I had red spotting few weeks ago and went down to KKH urgent o&g for assurance (my gynae was from KKH but his available appointment was next day which I can’t wait).
Did the Gynae say the reasoning for the red spotting? They don’t have any slots so I was thinking if I should just go to polyclinic tomorrow first.

Did the Gynae say the reasoning for the red spotting? They don’t have any slots so I was thinking if I should just go to polyclinic tomorrow first.

it was old blood clot. So no issues and was being prescribed hormone pills. if is red spotting, better to go down and see doctor within the same day. Not sure for brown spotting.

Ahh okok. It has subsided already though. Tomorrow I’ll go poly to check. Thank you very much! It’s so scary!

Had the same experience before when i was pregnant (first trimester). Doc said brown discharge was normal, spotting was also normal, but see her if spotting is continuous. thankfully it stopped. it really is very scary

If u had an intercourse during your 1st trimester, u will likely have those discharge. It doesn't cause any harm as long as no fresh blood seen or in great quality. Usually it will last max 2 days and its gone. But if the cramping increases and you start bleeding fresh blood, straight to KKH O&G. There they can do the blood test & scan to check the fetus & fetal pole.

Back