@ Heelys Spree - Up to 30% off selected Heelys (One Batch only)

spreebabies

Spreebabies - Heelys Spree

One Batch Only
Current exchange rate: US$1 : SG$1.33* (Subject to changes if CC charge higher)

Merchant website : http://shop.heelys.com

Welcome to join this spree only if you are comfortable with the T&Cs below:

Spreeing with me:
1. Provide me with your informations.
2. Fill up merchandise details.
3. Provide transfer information, including amount and ref no or Internet banking transfer nick. (Please use your SMH nick)
4. Confirmation email will be send out to you within 48 hours after I've close the spree.
5. 2nd payment email will be send out to you within 48 hours once I receive the parcel.

Terms & Conditions:
Please spree with me only if u agree to the T&Cs.
1. Max orders of USD200/batch
2. NO payment = NO orders.
3. Please proceed with payment after you've placed your order using the latest formula for calculations.
4. No confirmation is required so that I can proceed to close to spree ASAP to avoid items OOS during sales period.
5. No cancellation, changes or refund is allowed upon payment.
6. No collection, Only mail out via Normal or Registered mail. Default will be registered mail unless you indicate.
7. Enquiries will be alias via email. All enquiries will be reply within 48 hours.
8. I will not held responsible if the merchant ships the wrong item or if the item is defective or if there is any missing item in the order.
9. I will not be held liable for shipment delays from the merchant/freight forwarding company.
10. I will not be held liable for any lost or damage of your items en route from USA to Singapore.
11. I will try to avoid incurring GST. But should GST be incurred due to shipping, it will have to be shared among the spreeists.
12. In the event of OOS item, I'll use excess funds to offset 2nd payment & refund if any left.
13. In the event when refund is needed, I'll refund within 48 hours after you provide your account no. and bank details. Only POSB & DBS Bank.
14. I reserve the right to cancel this spree due to poor response.
15. All items are to be collected within 2 weeks after spree arrival or else it will be donated to charity.
16. Reg mail and bulky items will be send out once a week.
17. You can check with SingPost for registered mail (newurlhttp://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html,http://www.singpost.com/customer-care.html)
18. I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles, should you opt for normal postage.
19. I will not be held liable for any lost or damaged after I've mail out the package from my place.
20. I reserve the right to reject orders.
21. All updates will be done on spree page and mass email will be send when items arrived.
22. Misc charge of $1.00/spree order will be collected.

Shipping:
- FOC Domestic Charges
- International shipping rates via Comgateway
- International shipping to be divided by physical weight*
*Items which are heavy/bulky must be prepared to pay more in shipping.

Payment:
- 1st payment Item(s) price in SGD+ S$1 Misc Fee*
*To cover for the cost of mailing bags, stationery and calls/texts/emails charges
- 2nd payment for the Domestic charges(if any) + International shipping + GST(if any) + Local postage + Registered mail

Payment mode:
POSB saving: 063-38276-0
- Via internet banking transfer
*Kindly use nick during transfer
- Via ATM transfers
*Kindly indicate your nick, ref no., date and amount of transfer via email

Delivery options:
1) Registered postage (Default & Highly recommended)
*Normal postage + additional $2.25 (with tracking ref)
2) Normal postage (I will not be held liable for any lost mail)
*postage fee to be based on package weight (no tracking ref)
- I'll email you the details of the mail out so you can keep track.

Note: I will not be held liable for any damaged or missing articles after I've mail out via SingPost. For registered mail, you can check with SingPost with your tracking ref)

Normal postage
≤ 500g: S$1.50
500g - 1kg: S$2.55
1kg - 2kg: S$3.35

Registered postage
Normal postage + additional $2.25

Note: Bulky mail (those that can't fit in mail box) & registered mail can only be mailed out once a week since post office is closed by the time i end work

Estimated Waiting Time:
- Approximately 3-4 weeks after spree is closed.

Placing of order:
Kindly email me [email protected] if you cannot place order here.
Please do not "Start a Conversation".
Transfer the funds once you place your order to prevent delays in closing, no confirmation needed.

Kindly provide your email so that I can inform you when your things arrived

Ordering Format:
NICK:
Email address: Email me
Handphone No.: Email me

Item name:
URL: (Ensure that it works)
Alternative if oos:
Color:
Size:
Qty:
Price in USD before discount $:
1st Payment
- Price in SGD: Item(s) price in (US$ x 1.33) + S$1 Misc Fee* = S$
Delivery method: Registered Mail / Normal mail

Last edited:

Model: Swift (UP USD65.00 - 30% OFF)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
* Please email me the design, color and size that you keen to order as discount varies for selected designs, color and sizes...

Back