Have 2 gals olreadi.. should i try for another boi? what's your opinion?

Hahaha, am in the same situation as u. What if try for a 3rd one n still girl? But mil really wants a girl as hub is an only son... Sigh, how to decide?

Hee.. You're not alone.. dunno how hor.. Ask hubby he say anything, happy with the kids, have or no have no.3 aso happy.
How big are your gals?

wow.. if its my hubby he say will try until haf boy.. but then it depends on financial status.. my aunt oso.. 3 daughters.. most impt is when they grow up they are filial to u can liao..

I have 3 boys. now trying no 4th of a girl. read somewhere our hubby have to change their diet than the gender will be more accurate. alkaline stuff can have more boys. My huby loves to drink mineral water so i change his drinks to home boil water. he loves red meat, i change to fish more white meat.

Hi CT,

I have 2 boys also and was really hoping for a girl. When TTCing, I couldnt use ovulation mtd coz my menses very very irregular. So I tried the diet mtd, i mean just changes here and there. I didnt involve hubby, coz quite difficult lah to control what he eats. I was drinking lots of distilled water, ate lots of corn and citrus food (to make body more acidic) and avoided watermelon and chocolates (which will make our body more alkaline). I'm 37wks pregnant with a girl now. Not sure if the diet method works or it was a mere coincidence after all
happy.gif

Hi grace,

Wow ur 2 gals must be really cutie n lovely, that's why hubby prefers more of them. Hai.. I'm still thinking... Shld I shld I not. My 2nd one is 2, so really shld decide soon, so that gap would be just nice.

yup.. shettles method n food diet helps alot in baby gender.. but muz be obedient in both ways..
count ovulation and ph level b4 bd.

but be prepared to rec tackless comments fr pp if you give birth to the same gender for the 3rd one. i had an unplanned 3rd pregnancy and it happens to me wenever pp ask about the bb gender. they will give you the pathetic look and tell u to try again, even tell me the gender may change (!), ask me isit double confirm...

it makes me very stressed up and unhappy. i never once said i crave for a diff gender but they juz assume i want a diff gender this time.

It's so stressful. If I were to try, it's for a boy. I am not sure whether I can take the blow if its gal again.

Jaz, I also have 2 girls and now pregnant with #3. Still early so do not know the gender yet.

Of cos my hubby hopes that this one will be a boy but I did tell him not to be too hopeful in case its a girl again. Be it girl or boy, baby must be healthy.

If you feel that you and hubby cannot accept it if its a girl again, then I think you have to consider before trying. All the best!

ya agree, it just feel right when hb is playing soccer with his son and not barbie with his daughter. With a son, somehow there is a link between them since they share more things in common than mum. For me, if i have 2 girls, i will try for the 3rd if its still girl then i will say its fate, at least i have tried.

i have 2 boys too. and now i hv a unplanned pregancy too. i knw it going to be a boy again. cos i hv been eating chocolate :p and i BD near ovulation. sigh~ i dont knw if we wanna keep this pregnacy anot.

i have 2 boys , wanted to try for a girl but unable to , so gave up ..

now having a unplanned pregnancy and i didnt rly pin high hope on a girl since my mom always say the more i pin for girl , the more i will get a boy .. lol

so keeping the tots of wanting a girl badly , i manage to keep cool of having boy or girl as long as its healthy , but wen reaching 12wks ,cant help but to start online gender predicting and got all results as having a girl.. got me so excited over it

scan and gynae told me at 13wks tat high possible of having a girl now , till now haven 100% cfm but still will dream of being a boy in e end .. haha

whether a girl or boy , i tink as long healthy can already , now i was still tinking to have the #4 when i haven give birth to my #3 lol ..

hello!

i had a 3rd unplanned pregnancy. so i now have 3 gers. it took me a while to accept the fact when i 1st learnt of the truth, ha. i mean...y others can have mixed children but not me? i think it worsens when people around u make tackless comments.

but my bb is healthy, that is the most impt. i noe of 2 mothers who each have a boy and becoz their boys are not healthy, they decided to stop at one. imagine their daily anxiety over their children's health...

if u cannot accept the fact that your next bb may be the same gender again, then dun try lah, else u will get upset and feel that something is missing for the whole of your life. life is not always what u hope for...

redtea:
but that doesnt mean it will definitely be a boy again. it may turn out to be a surprise. its fate this bb wants to come to your family, so embrace it with open arms. keep the bb pls. there are pp out there still trying for a bb...

Hi, I'm new here... I'm pregnant with my 2nd child and is a boy too...

How do u feel when both r same gender? I'm hoping for a gal so badly... Will u get help from doc to have a diff gender baby?

starlight, how I feel. faith lor. maybe I din treat my mil good enough thus the karma. haha...

dreamer, ya. I knw there's ppl out there who long to hv just one in their arm. if this kind of blessing can be pass on. I wish I could pass some to them. I hv friend who lost one and din manage to conceive again. and I feel for her. din even dare to ask her abt this issue anymore.

star light:
when i 1st learnt my 2nd one was the same gender, i didnt expect i would feel disappointed. but i was ok after a few days. guess the reason was coz i saw many parents with 2 kids of the same gender. but when i had my 3rd one, people ard me gave me unnecessary stress such as whether i was trying for a diff gender, pray u get a diff gender, this one surely a diff gender. haiz. so when i knew it wasnt a diff gender, i was very disappointed. n worse when people knew it was the same gender, their comments were really tackless. it made me realise how shallow the educated pp are.

redtea:
at some pt...i was thinking abt the karma thing also, haha. many others have mixed and y not me? but like i said..life is not what we always hope for. my dh said who noes...my 3rd one might be the moz filial among the 3.
happy.gif
but i noe inside my heart, there will always be something missing. i wish i can take things that easy, but sometimes i do, sometimes i still think abt it...

I was previously in the same situaion, except that my 3rd one came rather unplanned and I was worried if we could cope, as my inlaws were getting on in age and we were managing without a maid.

My 3rd one is a boy and inlaws were happy. I know they love my 2 elder girls a lot but I also know they wish hubby and I would hv another child to balance out the gender mix at home as hubby's siblings all have sons and daughters.

So I totally understand where u're coming from. But back to your question, my advice is to go for 3rd one if you really wish to hv another child, no matter what gender. If it's a girl, then at least you're prepared and will not be disappointed. If it's a boy, then great!

So go easy on this and wish you the best!

Mums here pls note that the gender of the baby is determined by the sperm and not the egg, so do not be too hard on yourself. For those with kids of the same gender... would you still feel disappointed when your kids become filial, successful adults?

but mus wait a no of years before seeing the results
happy.gif
so the "envy" part from others will come years later...

i am another mummy who has 2 bois, and so hoping this #3 will be a girl. Straight from my mouth, i say that I'm fine as long as baby is healthy, but deep within me, only God knows...

ann:
i would say the same, but that was whenever pp tries to embarass wif their crude remarks. but is it true that mummies with bois usually get less tackless remarks compared to those with gers?

jkids:
i noe of some colleagues who only have sisters, like 3 sis or 4 sis (no brother) and so far feedback fr them were positive. they said sisters were good, they were closer. and they never wish for a brother, hee.

Don't have kids just to try for a boy - unless you are financially well enough to handle expenses!

We're all born from woman's womb and there's nothing wrong having girls since bb will carry genes from both sides. Just ignore unkind remarks and focus on your own family needs. Most important to all should be health of child, not gender.

Also staying relaxed, happy and healthy is a better choice than stressing over gender of baby.

hehe this thread makes me smile. My Grandmother gave birth to 5gerls, My mother gave birth to 4gerls. Thru out their life, plp hv always make fun of them n say maybe theres a curse that they cant give birth to any boys.

Nw my mum's ans to everybody who still make fun 'MY CHILDREN GROW UP TO BE PROPER HUMAN BEING N THEY ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL WITH HIGH FLYING CARREERS.. ITS DOESNT MATTER THEY ARE ALL GIRLS CAUSE THEY LOVE ME AND I GET $$$ FROM THEM MORE THAN WHAT MOST MUM's RECEIVE FRM THEIR SON"

I have to say plp just continues to laugh when i i gave birth to no.1 n its a girl. Nw i am preggy with no.2 n a boy, they say "wahhhh u all must hv prayed really SUPER DUPER hard to hv a boy"

Conclusion is: i hv never asked for a boy or girl. All i ask is for a healthy baby. Plp will always find things to irritate u n laugh. So heck care. Dun stress urself cause of gender.

I have a boy but I absolutely HATE people who blame bad genes on families with girls etc. How can anyone be so cruel and still hold such old-fashioned bias?!

Agree with HealthyDiva, all I asked for was a healthy bb. Some people don't think before they impose feudalistic and sexist views.

After I gave birth to my girl, my in law has been hinting me abt trying for another 1 (a boy they mean).. Learnt from a friend of mine a logic method:
(sperm X = boy) Swim fast but life spend short!
(sperm Y = girl) Swim slow but long life spend!
So after sex straight away put a pillow underneath ur buttock, to help n allow 'X' to flows faster..
I tried this method, and now I had a baby boy just rch 2mths
happy.gif

I'm not sure is it really works for everyone..
But no harm trying..
And I dislike those old fashion Ppl who're bias abt gene, so now i finally had a boy, guess it's time for them to shut up n can have peace already
happy.gif

Hello Ladies..! Ive a 7 & 6 yo old daughters and want a son badly to continue the family line....did a research, browsed thru the net for ways and methods on how to conceive a boy a stumbled upon a very good website...

Teaches how to detect ovulation as well as cervical mucus nearing ovulation...took me 6-8mth to understand my body...Decided to try for a baby after several plannings,with many2 prayers, and with the various methods on how to conceive a boy as well as how to detect cervical mucus during ovulation, I was blessed with a boy, born on 7/7/10...
happy.gif

So, shld you wanna know the website, I'll be glad to share..^_^

Any one can tell me. Izzit only keep on eat chocolate is a boy? Because now I have 4weeks This is the 2nd. I got a girl 2yrs old, my hubby wish this will be a boy. Because can play gun with him. I keep on don't feel like eying any thing. Only keep on wanted to eat bread.

Back