Good Confinement Lady To Recommend

kellyc

Hello Mommies,

I have a very good CL to intro, she is still doing confinement for me. Caring, patient, and great experience in doing months for mommies. She has a good cooking skills too, and help to cook for my husband and help out our house chores. Her name is aunty Annie, pls contact her if you wish to hire her as your CL. Price is reasonable too
happy.gif
She is still with me for doing confinement until 28/1/13. You may contact her @ 9240 9193 or M'sia contact +6016 287 2236. She live in JB. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
happy.gif
Ypu may PM me at [email protected] for more details.
happy.gif

Hi,

I would also like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Fong. Very motherly lady who loves babies. She cooks good and diff vareity of dishes 2+1 during lunch and 3+1 during dinner, takes care of bb at night, mops the kitchen after every cooking, mops the floor of the hse when she has time, wash n folds clothes when she has time. she also know how to help massage breast w hot towel n promotes breastfeeding. She will always put a cloth nappy on her body before carrying baby (being hygenic). She has quite a happy character and always laugh n sings to baby.. after a while the songs got stuck in my mind.. lol.

She respect my decision when giving bb milk and will advise you what to do and what not to do. what surprise me is that some of the advises are similar to what the prenatal classes says. She even allow and follow mums to go shopping at times when the mums like us are bored to death during confinement..

Am very happy with her and would take her again if i have my second one. I got her also via recommendation via this forum. Her contact is 83864182 (sg) and 0167430588 (Msia). Say refer from Shu Jun.

Hi, my mum Mdm Tan got more than 5year experience work as confinement lady. Current she charge:
Day time 9am to 7pm $1800-$2000 (28days)
Day & night $2200-$2400 (28days)
If you're interested for further query, please call or sms me at +65-98801042

Hello,

I would like to high recommend previous CL- Auntie Xin Hua. She has a good experience to take care and handle BB and good cooking skills. I was very satisfied and feel comfortable with her services.

You may contact her via her SG mobile: 9069 9570 or Msia mobile: 017-241 8030.

Hence, she is a PR and no need to apply WP

Hi,

Helping my CL to post here. An experience confinement lady who live in KL (cook and can handle newborn baby very well). If you are keen, feel free to contact Xian Jie at her mobile : 60125252813

Back