Glenn Doman flash cards

Letting go of my English and Maths cards (together with Glenn Doman's books - How to teach your child to read/ maths). Condition still very good. Let me know if you are keen.

hi, i've plain diy glenn doman english n maths cards for sale at 10cents per card. Interested mummies can contact me at 93864934. Self collect at Hougang or Sengkang.

Letting go of my English, Chinese and Maths cards (together with Glenn Doman's books - How to teach your child to read/ maths). Condition still very good. Let me know if you are keen.

Can email me at [email protected]

Dear all,

I have English and Maths GD sets bought in 2007. Only partially used. Still in very good condition. Letting go at very low price. If you are interested, pls email me [email protected] as I seldom come in here.

I want to sell three books n give my maths kit...selling three books how to increase encyclopedia knowledge how to read and how to teach.at 35 plus free maths cards.please pm me self collect at potong pasir only

Letting go of my English (together with Glenn Doman's books - How to teach your child to read/ maths). Condition still very good. Let me know if you are keen.

Dear mummies,

I've unpleasant encounter with Hiap Moh.
Does any mummies know where to get blank flash cards beside getting from Hiap Moh?

Dear Mummies,

Am interested to buy the Glen Doman English flashcards.
They should be in a relatively good condition. Anyone who is interested in selling them, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi Mummy,

I am interest for those flashcard. Can you pls advise the price, condition, collection and if is possible to post picture for reference.

Pls PM me. Thanks.

Regards,
ling

Hi,
my wife is selling brand new flashcards starting below cost price.
Pls PM me if interested. only first 10 pieces!
Thanks.

Dear all,
I have alot of blank cards to let go.
6" x 11"
Please let me know if you are interested to buy.

Thanks,
Josh.

Back