Giving up my baby :(

Love220297

Hi ppl, i am a 6 months pregnancy. My due date is on july 2018. I have mamy financial problem that is a huge lum sum and i cannot afford to take care of ths baby yet. Any kind soul would like to adopt? I don want to go to agency as it take lot of procedures. Pls help me ppl

Hi ppl, i am a 6 months pregnancy. My due date is on july 2018. I have mamy financial problem that is a huge lum sum and i cannot afford to take care of ths baby yet. Any kind soul would like to adopt? I don want to go to agency as it take lot of procedures. Pls help me ppl
Hi,
So sorry to hear about your situation. Just a small suggestion, you may wish to consider getting friends or relatives to help you out temporarily while you sort things out? And bring home the baby when everything is settled.

Just a small suggestion, all the best

Hi, I would like to adopt but do not know how the procedure is like.

Back