Gender disappointment

Stephy1988

Hello, may I know if any mummies here have gender disappointment? Which gender u prefer and how you cope with the disappointment?

Yes I’m grateful and I’m happy for this god gift cos my harmony test is Low risk. But I’m stopping at two so hoping to have a girl and a boy, and sometimes the opinion of others can be hurtful too.

Hello, may I know if any mummies here have gender disappointment? Which gender u prefer and how you cope with the disappointment?

I get how you feel, I was in your position. But I guess it’s life. You don’t always get what you hope for. It as long as your kido is healthy, it’s a blessing.

I get how you feel, I was in your position. But I guess it’s life. You don’t always get what you hope for. It as long as your kido is healthy, it’s a blessing.

thanks for replying
May I know if u hv two boys or two girls?
My sis is having two boys, and she always wanted a girl. For my case is opposite haha.

haha I’m not trying for #3 as 2 is jus nice for us. Two boys is fun! I always wanted boy but I ended up having girls..

For us we wanted 3 kids, I love boys, so I’m okay with 2 boys, but my husband wanted a girl since my first pregnancy, so I feel a little disappointed and in the beginning, I feel that it’s my fault for not having a girl. So I feel a little stressed up as the third one, I really need it to be a girl.

Keep an open mind, you will never know. Thé gynae told my friend she was having a girl on her 20 weeks scan, but for 32 weeks, it was a boy!!!

And girls are fun too. They are caring and they will look after you when you are older. Boys will belong to their wife and the best part. You can dress them up.

got my harmony results and it is a boy. My hub has always wanted a girl so he is disappointed with the results and now I am not feeling too excited either

got my harmony results and it is a boy. My hub has always wanted a girl so he is disappointed with the results and now I am not feeling too excited either

I always wanted a boy and ended up w two girls. Dun b disappointed,u can always try for second one.

Hi all, i will know the gender soon cos of NIPT and my hubby and I wants a boy... i think we’ll
Be kinda disappointed if girl but most impt is healthy and normal.
But if it is a girl, we will go msia for sperm sorting for #2! It is 98% accurate! But it means u need to do IVF. Cos i dont want more than 2 kids. Sperm sorting is not allowed in sg

Back