FUSSY EATER - need advice!!!

hi bss,

it is www.videojug.com.

then, you go to food.

or go straight here: http://www.videojug.com/tag/food-recipes

you can check out all the videos they have. i learn to cook all those angmoh soups from this website.

my daughter likes the stuff i make for her from this website. the recipes are idiot-proof because i'm really hopeless in the ktchen but i dare say that my creations from this website turn out okay! so, if i can do it, even a 6-year-old kindergarten-dropout shouldnt have a problem doing it. what more, you. so, go try it out!
:D

HI Naddy,
PLs dun say that about yourself. I'm also quite hopeless in the kitchen. So much so that I dun dare to let my own mom try the food that I cooked. My hb is my guinea pig and quite often he will be quite critical of my cooking (although he's quite a chin chay person already). ahahha.. Will check out the link. Thanks!

If you want, I have some links to blogs of moms who cooked for their kids. You want? I can PM you.

bss,

i am seriously lousy in the kitchen. even when i follow recipes, i can fail. can u imagine that? hahaa! that's why videojug recipes are very useful for me because at least i know what each step of the cooking process is supposed to look like.

i found another one for local recipes. www.trymasak.my
i've not tried the recipes yet but they are all in malay. so, u may have a bit of a trouble following the recipes.

and yes, i would like those blog links!

thanks very much!

keke...this thread still active ah?

Naddy, so glad to hear ur gal is not so fussy eater liao. my gal now 3.5yo and at 13kgs le. still looks v skinny but she is eating ok
happy.gif

she is no longer classified as fussy eater anymore.

hi smiley!

my gal is only 11.5kg at 3years 4months. but she's eating well. so, i'm not too worried about her petite size.

she has dinner twice a day nowadays. the first one at 6pm and another one around 8pm together with her dad who would have just come back from work. after that, it's a bottle of milk and she'll go to sleep. i thought she would be putting on weight much faster these days but i guess she burns off all the extra calories she consumes very quickly.

i guess, both my girls are genetically small lah. my 6-month-old is barely 6kg.

hi naddy,
as long as they eating well i think should be ok. they are by genes so petite. my gal also same. just that i wish to see her bah bah...hahaha

Hi Mschan,

Quite useful article, facing the prob of my 22 mth old boy only wanting to eat bread and drink milk. Most other food given to him, eat vv small bite and sometimes spit out. Hiaz...

Hi mummies,

My 26 mth old gal also a fussy eater. She only likes to drinks milk. The most she can finished 2 table spoon rice + dishes(veges & fish). If we feed her more, then she will vomit the food out.

She is around 11 plus kg, is she under weight?

Hi, like to know is this thread still active and how are your kid perform after so many years? Has he/she turn from fussy eater to normal good appetite eating now?

I greatly appreciate your advise, cos my gal didn't open her mouth totally at 28thmonths of age for the entire one month's solids meal feedings. In the end,l I brought her to see pD, given appelin for a months' therapy. I'm worried of her appetite once off appelin..will she back to fussy eating again??

Pls share me your experience on your kid, after so many years already..

thanks.

Back