Foldable bed

Olilim

Hi, I'm looking for a foldable bed, those which come with the frame and the mattress together, do let me know if you have one to sell, pls indicate price and pic if possible, thanks!

Hi, I'm looking for a foldable bed, those which come with the frame and the mattress together, do let me know if you have one to sell, pls indicate price and pic if possible, thanks!

Hi I just bought one from courts a month ago. Its this model:

http://www.courts.com.sg/Products/P...re/Sofabed/FUZE-FOLDABLE-GUEST-BED-BLUE-DELIA

The mattress comes with the set and is in 2 sections, so that the bed can be folded in two.

let me know if you are keen, am letting go because I want to get a permanent bed.

Hi

Keen on this?

Attachments

• Sofa Bed 2.jpg
    Sofa Bed 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 291
  • Sofa Bed.jpg
    Sofa Bed.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 274
Hiya, sort I'm not looking for the sofa sort of foldable bed, but those which comes with a foldable frame. Anyone else has a single size foldable bed/bed frame available for sale? Thanks!

Hi,

I have one. Is like attached. It is a metal frame. Once you remove the mattress, the frame can be closed separately.

Attachments

• Sofa Bed 3.jpg
    Sofa Bed 3.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 308
Hi, I am also looking for a single foldable bed or single sofa bed in good condition. Anyone still selling please?

Hi,
I want to buy myself a Fold up bed.There are recommendations?or at least look at the new models of 2018.
Thanks!

Back