Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

All Rokkit is on sale now!!! good buy at U$80!!
let me know soon as sale may end anytime!!!

7146602.jpg

Hi mangolover
sorry miss the thread
pls confirm my order of
1. fitflop pietra sandals pewter
usa size 6
2. fitflop sandals black
usa size 8

Hi teenie
The Pietra pewter is U$47.99
May I know for 2nd pair is which model u want for us8? Also Pietra?
Pls make payment to POSB current 95400-1717 so I can place order for you tonight

Hi , would like to order Pietra bronze colour. Would like to order the biggest size? Size 42. Not sure in US size.
Thanks. Pm the payment details. Thank you.
happy.gif

Hi Mango, transferred you alr. Ref. No 3592 -$62.87. Self collect at Vivo/harbour front MRT. Can I know what batch am I in & wen batch closes? Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to order the Pietra pewter size 7 in addition to the Electra Bronze size 7

I’ve transferred 139.50 to your account

Ref: 7784198601

Thanks

Hi mango lover,

I would like to order the following items:-

FitFlop Fleur Sandals - Pewter
Style Number: 180-054
Price: USD80
Size: USA6

FitFlop Frou Sandals - Black
Style Number: 137-001
Price: USD80
Size: USA7

Kindly advise the amount to be transferred to your account.

Thank you.

Hi

I would like to order FitFlop Pietra Sandals - Pewter (US$47.99) & Electra Sandals - Supernavy (US$52). Size US 7. Pls confirm total amt : $130.99. Self-collect @ Harbourfront MRT.

Payment made
To Account POSB Current
954-00171-7 mango lover
Amount S$130.99
Transaction Reference 7784610689

Thanks!

Hi Dophina
Pls transfer u$160x 1.31= 209.6 to POSB current 95400-1717 tks
Kindly note that both may come with box which shipping charge will be more ex at about 18 to $20 per pair tks

Hi Mangolover,

i am keen in the sale for fitflop pietra sandals pewter Size USA6 Please advice when will the shoe arrive if trf today?

Hi, can I check how much for:

1) Rokkit Silver Nova US7
2) FitFlop Frou Sandals - Maple Sugar US7
3) FitFlop Frou Sandals - Pebble US7

Thanks!

Hi Mango Lover,

I have just transferred S$209.60 (Trans Ref: 7785809079) to your POSB Current Acct. Please check and revert confirmation.

Noted that the 2items I have ordered will come with box. Let me know the final shipping cost once they arrive and will self-collect at HarbourFront MRT station.

Hi Michelle
All of Frou and Rokkit are U$80 now.
But Frou will come in with big box so shipping will be a bit more expensive at about $18-20.
Let me know soon as sale may end anytime!

Hi Mango lover,

I hv tr 110 to Ur acct. bal used to offset shipping. I would like to change the model to fitflop frou black size 9. Please check the payment. Self collect at Hougang.Hope to receive early Aug. Thank u.

Hi Mango lover,

I hv tr 110 to Ur acct. bal used to offset shipping. I would like to change the model to fitflop frou black size 9. Please check the payment. Self collect at Hougang.Hope to receive early Aug. Thank u.

I'm interested in FitFlop Frou Sandals - Maple Sugar US7 and FitFlop Frou Sandals - Maple Sugar US7. So I trf 1.31*160=209.6?

Hi MIchelle
The amount is correct but you want both in maple Suger and both US7?
Pls note that they will come in with big box which the shipping charge wil be about $20 per pair.

Is the following still available?

Another pair to let go. SGD109
Rokkit Silver Nova
Size US7

If yes, please PM me to advice any collection near city hall?

Ops. Sorry. I meant I want:
1) FitFlop Fleur Sandals - Pale Bronze
2) FitFlop Frou Sandals - Maple Sugar

Both in us7. What's ur acct no btw?

Hi michelle
There is no color called pale bronze for Frou. You mean Pebble? If so, they only left with big size no more size US7.
Do you want to change to another model like Rokkit or Fleur?
My account no is POSB current 95400-1717 tks

Hi Cutiebaby
Yes Rokkit silver ready stock still available. I have sent u pm please check!
Ps: if you can't find my email pls Check your junk mail folder too!

Hi Michelle
Sorry my overlook. Yes both available pls make Payment and let me know you handphone no by pm too thank you!

Hi Ms silk
This is ready stock pair that one of mummy ordered wrong size and we helping to sell. Brand new and unopened. Pls transfer $75 to POSB curent 95400-1717 if you would like to take and advise how would you like to collect. Meet up at HF/vivo during weekday fr 9-6pm or evenings at East coast or Hougang. Can arrange for courier at additional $6.

Hi

Thanks for your immediate response. I would like to check with you as I saw it is US$47 plus. Kindly PM me the details.

Hi ms silk
Yes if you order now through spree it will be u$47.99 which times 1.31 is 62.87 but plus oversea shipping of $14.5 will be sgd$77.37, which is still more ex than $75 nett and you don't have to wait for 3 weeks as the shoes is here alrwady

Ok thanks a lot on details. I will transfer by evening to your a/c and let u know the tr ref no.I will PM you the collection details after transferring. Please hold that pietra US 7 bronze for me thanks.

<u>Batch #38</u> (Order placed, shipment on the way)

Susan Ng SGD232.75
- Frou SuperNavy Size 7
- Sling Leather Tan Size 5

Embrace SGD29.46
-Electra Gold Size 1

<u>Batch #39</u> (Order placed)

Yvonne Tan SGD230.53
-Walkstar Red Size 6
-Walkstar Mineral Red Size 5
-Rokkit Silver Size 6

Jamie SGD104.80
-Frou Super Navy Size 6

<u>Batch #40</u> (Order placed)

Lucky Baby SGD62.87
-Pietra Bronze Size 11

Teenie SGD62.87
-Pietra Pewter Size 6

Piyo Piyo SGD62.87
-Pietra Black Size 5

<u>Batch #41</u> (Order placed)

Cheesecake SGD139.50
- Pietra Pewter Size 7
- Electra bronze Size 7

Tarepanjo SGD130.99
-Pietra Pewter Size 7
-Electra SuperNavy Size 7

<u>Batch #42</u> (Order placed)

Rachelkhoon SGD157.20
-Electra Black Size 6
-Walkstar Slide Red Size 6

HuiTing Koh SGD130.99
-Pietra Bronze Size 6
-Electra Black Size 6

<u>Batch #43</u> (Order placed)

Dophina SGD209.60
-Fleur Pewter Size 6
-Frou Black Size 7

Joy07 SGD110
Frou Black Size 9

Hi
u rec'd my payment N have placed my order?
thks
so far your bp onli on slippers when will there be bp for sandals w straps for flip flop?

Updates!!!

All orders until batch #36 have been fulfilled and collected except a few back order items.

For those mummies who has not provided me handphone no, kindly advise by pm so I can contact you fast when shoes arrive.

Back