Fitflop Spree(Swim N Sandals) - No concierge fee, low exchange rate!

mangolover

Spree Site: Swim N Sandals [www.swimnsandals.com]

International Shipping:
- Vpost
- Average shipping for 1 pair is about $12-15
- There is No Concierge fee!!

Exchange rate :
Fixed at 1.31 (unless credit card reflects higher charge)

Collection method (Self collection by prior appointment only)
1) Vivo city
2) Harbourfront MRT
3) Parkway parade or Siglap area
4) Hougang Ave 8
5) Courier Service - S$6 or S$8 (depending on size) by Taqbin
6) Singpost Registered Mail

Spree terms and condition
1) Buyer is willing to wait up to 1 month after spree closes, and collection must be made within 14 days after item arrives.
2) Items will be ordered only after payment of cost of shoes is received (1st payment), 2nd payment will be International shipping charge and local courier/registration mail charges, which need to be made before collection/delivery.
3) Please transfer 1st payment for the shoes and Payment is to be made into my POSB current account 95400-1717 and advise the reference number once transferred. Will confirm the receipt by mail or p/m.
4) No cancellation or changes is allowed after payment is made.
5) Should price be increased at time of order, you would be contacted on whether to top up or drop item.
6) All received payments will be refunded if the item is out of stock (oss)
7) I will not be liable for any lost/damaged items during delivery process (including local normal mail).
8) I am not responsible for any wrong order made if you failed to provide your order in the correct format.
9) I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
10) Join this spree only if you're comfortable and agreeable to all the terms above.

Order format
Nick:
Collection Method / point :
Email:
Hp No:

1) Item Name: Model with color and size
URL:
Alternative if OOS (out of stock) or drop?
Qty:
Price in USD: US$

2) Item Name: model with color and size
URL:
Qty:
Alternative if OOS or drop
Price in USD: US$

Number of Items ordered:
Total Amount in SGD: US$ x 1.31 = S$

Hi, Lena
There is no Size 9 for your 1)FitFlop Walkstar 3 Patent Sandals - 360 Red, only size 10 and 11 available...
do you want to change to other pair or another size?

Hi, i will take size 10 for both then
happy.gif

Nick: Divasaurous (Lena)
Collection Method / point : POST
Email: [email protected]
Hp No: 82887177

1)FitFlop Walkstar 3 Patent Sandals - 360 Red
http://www.swimnsandals.com/index/page/product/product_id/12870/category_id/1141/product_name/FitFlop+Walkstar+3+Patent+Sandals+-+360+Red
Size:10
Price: $24.99

2)FitFlop Frou Sandals - Pebble
http://www.swimnsandals.com/index/page/product/product_id/14300/category_id/1141/product_name/FitFlop+Frou+Sandals+-+Pebble
Size: 10
$79.93
Payment made via Internet Banking
S$137.45 Ref: 7527791801

Hi janize, there is still slot for maych4, but you want to order Size4? Isit US size or UK size? Pls provide in US size n proceed with payment tks

Hi Ade, I have revved your Pm and I will call USA tonight see if they can change t price for you. As there is time difference, I only can advise you tmr, tks for your understanding and I think it should b ok cos they have not sipped t item yet.

Hi JAnize, batch 4 closing soon can you let me know what size you want as there is no USsize 4 available and make payment so I can close batch 4 tks

Hi Happydilly, your order was already placed under batch 3, sorry I m still working on the table, will put up soon for easier reference.

hi, can i order one pair of FitFlop Electra Sequin Sandals - Black
size 6. pls confirm if you can add in my order and i'll transfer USD52 x 1.31 = 68.12 now

thanks much!

Hi tinybubu, recvd ur payment. Will proceed to order for u under batch 4 since there are some mummy hav not made payment yet...

To Account POSB Current
954-00171-7 MANGOLOVER
Amount S$66.80
Transaction Reference 7534173232

hv transferred. thks!

Back