Fertility massage

H
Hi all, I know of one in Jurong East that
does medical foot soak, massage and moxibustion.
She will adjust one's body condition n
advice on how to improve on our daily diet, exercise, daily living habits etc..
After adjusting one's body "ying n yang" through massage n moxibustion, there are numerous testimoniesi of individuals getting pregnant n in general their health improved too.
Her price is relatively attractive n there r great testimonies of returning customers introducing their relatives n friends there too.

If anyone is interested, pls PM me for more details:)
Hi, I am keen too.PM me

After adjusting one's body "ying n yang" through massage n moxibustion, there are numerous testimoniesi of individuals getting pregnant n in general their health improved too.
Her price is relatively attractive n there r great testimonies of returning customers introducing their relatives n friends there too.

Hi! Can PM me too pls? Tks!

Keen. Pm u

Hello! Could you PM me the details? Thanks!

Can pm me pls.TIA

Able to PM me please?

Can pm me pls? Thanks

Able to share the contact? Thank you.

Could you please share the contact with me too? Thank you very much!

Hi all, jus sharing i went to one in Clementi area for ‘jing luo’ massage to help with fertility too. The meridians (jing) and collaterals (luo) are the pathways in which qi (vital energy or vital force, pronounced ‘chee’) and blood circulate. Thereby helping with fertility. The downside is it’s little ex in my opinion but it does help in a way. At the same time i also went to tcm at for acupuncture and took chinese med to improve chances. Let me know if anyone is interested in any details. Baby dust to all! :)

Hi all. I tried fertility therapy before last year. Was recommended by a friend to try My Belly Therapy. The masseur was kind and accommodating. I tried their Fertility Therapy trial. It was relaxing and she did some techniques on my tummy. It was surprisingly quite pleasing and my menses came quite smooth on that month. Usually, my menses stop after 1 or 2 days before resuming menses again for 7 - 10 days. But after the massage, it was straight 7 days. I was trying to conceive for the past 3 years and I told the masseur about it. She gave me practical tips to boost my chances to conceive. I felt totally relaxed and so I took a package of 4. Before my 4th session, thank god! I was pregnant. I was blessed with a daughter in February this year. You can check out their FB - My Belly Therapy. I think they have a trial promo going on. I wish you all the best!!

Can pm me details too? Is it helpful for fertility n prep body for IVF?

hi can i know the details as well.

Hi hi, you all can contact my masseurs Mina. Because she is really skillful and I was trying to conceive for the last years for third pregnancy(transferred last embryo)and I told the masseur about it. She gave me practical tips to boost my chances to conceive.

Hi hi, you all can contact my masseurs Mina. Because she is really skillful and I was trying to conceive for the last years for third pregnancy(transferred last embryo)and I told the masseur about it. She gave me practical tips to boost my chances to conceive.
Can I have the contact pls :)

Hi Jessica,

Kindly pm me her contact.

Thanks.

Please could you share the contact with me?

Back