Fertility massage

Kumo21

Hi,
I’m new to this forum. Would like to try massage that help to concieve. Anyone have any recommendations?

numbbb

Hi ladies

I’ve just returned 400 red eggs this morning to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me a pair of twins. Spreading the baby dust!!

1) Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

2) Giok Hong Tian Temple (Yu Huang Dian)

495 Havelock Road
Phone: 6733 5727
Opening hours: 7am – 5pm

JL8118

Wow! I saw some others also tried with Angelia. Did you try it with her? I’m now taking fertility supplements and seeing TCM at the same time. Trying to see if any others can help.
Nope. I didn't take up Angelia as her appointment is always very tight.
I used another therapist though

KelGen

To be honest, fertility massage needs to goes with diet, exercise, etc.
It wont work if you just do fertility massage, and nothing else...
charges wise depending on masseur I guess.

jo3kids

Hi all, I know of one in Jurong East that
does medical foot soak, massage and moxibustion.
She will adjust one's body condition n
advice on how to improve on our daily diet, exercise, daily living habits etc..
After adjusting one's body "ying n yang" through massage n moxibustion, there are numerous testimoniesi of individuals getting pregnant n in general their health improved too.
Her price is relatively attractive n there r great testimonies of returning customers introducing their relatives n friends there too.

If anyone is interested, pls PM me for more details:)

Sakura441

After adjusting one's body "ying n yang" through massage n moxibustion, there are numerous testimoniesi of individuals getting pregnant n in general their health improved too.
Her price is relatively attractive n there r great testimonies of returning customers introducing their relatives n friends there too.

Hi I m interested , pm me the details , thanks .

Jo_nat

Hi, how is your massage with Angelia? I am currently considering but not fully convinced yet. She seems to help people with ART more effectively.
Hi , It was good! BFP Going back to gynae next tue for scan. Hope can hear heartbeat.
She has more people with ART maybe, myself and friend BFP naturally though. Love how meticulous she work. Her assistant is good too

Clksy

Hi , It was good! BFP Going back to gynae next tue for scan. Hope can hear heartbeat.
She has more people with ART maybe, myself and friend BFP naturally though. Love how meticulous she work. Her assistant is good too
Yay! Congrats on the good news for you!! May i check with you , how many months were u with her? And any significant changes to your body ever since the massage started?
thanks!

Wynn0404

Pls PM me. Thank you

augxp

hi pls pm me

augxp

hi can pm me? thks!