Experienced Part Timer Cleaner Available

babyja

I am an experienced freelance/part time cleaner , provide excellent and satisfying cleaning services.

If you are looking for a short-term or long-term cleaning service for your office or household, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details. Thank you.
- Contact No : 9869 5287
- Contact Person : Aunty Wen Ling (Only Mandarin speaking) (Watapps or SMS)

Other Info:

- Fees : S$20 per hour
- Duration : Minimum 3 hours per job (Other duration can be discussed)
- Day : Monday to Sunday
- Venue : Office and household
- Service Type : Dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors, vacuuming, ironing clothes, wash toilet, clean window/glass, clear rubbish trash, wipe furniture, cleaning kitchen/office pantry, and etc.

我是一位经验丰富的自由职业者/兼职清洁工,可提供出色和令人满意的清洁服务。
如果您正在为办公室或家庭寻求短期或长期清洁服务,请随时与我联系以获取更多详细信息。 谢谢。
-联系电话:9869 5287
-联系人:文玲阿姨(只说华语)

其他资讯:
-费用:每小时S $20
-时长:每份工作至少3个小时 (其它时间可讨论)
-天:星期一至星期日
-地点:办公室和家庭
-地点:新加坡任何地方(待讨论)
-服务类型:除尘,拖把,扫地,地板打蜡,吸尘,熨烫衣服,洗手间,清洁窗户/玻璃杯,清除垃圾桶,擦家具,清洁厨房/办公室餐具室等。

Disclaimer: Help the aunty cleaner to post on behalf of this ad without any benefits or commission, please contact 98695287 directly for inquiring her cleaning service. (Please do not private message to my inbox, thank you.)

My name is xinxin, i am a professional and experienced housekeeper, i am a person who takes my work seriously and responsibly, i can arrange time reasonably also can make changes according to customer's needs, if you need please contact 83436318.

My name is xinxin, i am a professional and experienced housekeeper, i am a person who takes my work seriously and responsibly, i can arrange time reasonably also can make changes according to customer's needs, if you need please contact 83436318.

Back