Excellent Confinement Nanny to recommend

Cecilia446

Hi all, I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Evon (tel no.+60 0163308664 - Whatsapp). She is from Malaysia. She has more 10 years experience as a confinement lady.

Aunty Evon took good care of my baby and me. She is gentle and patient towards my baby. She always ensures that I am well-fed and hydrated. She is a happy go lucky person, always smile. Most importantly, she love my baby and shown motherly love all times. Nothing is too much trouble for her, she had all the work done in a breeze. She also does all our laundry and cooking.

Every new mother will have this problem after birth, my leg and feet were swollen from water detention after I discharged from hospital. She cooked her home recipe herbal tea for me and the swollen went down the very next day! I was so happy and grateful to her.
She advised me on what I should eat and cooked delicious confinement meals for me. My family love her cooking too.

I have enjoyed my confinement periods thanks to Aunty Evon. There were some bad comments on her previously which is not true at all. She is very reliable and trustworthy, and has become a part of our family. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends, and anyone looking for an excellent confinement nanny.

Back