Education Savings Plan

SerenaSG

Hello Mommies,

I am Singapore PR. I am wondering what is the best way to save money, through some kind of savings plan, which yields good interest which can be used for my child's education at various times in the future.

Is there anything within CPF that can be used? Any government related savings programs to ensure that we can pay for all the high educational fees coming up?

Thank you.

Bichicar

Students, even in high school, are facing a larger amount of tasks they have to complete in a short time. In college and university students also need to balance a personal life and a part-time job. Thus, many students wonder how to handle with college paper writing and make the right choice asking for help from college assignment writing service for example this. Unfortunately, you can’t give up on your assignments. At every stage, you will have to deal with various tasks and your grades will directly depend on how well you perform each task. Therefore, it is important to have a reliable assistant who can cover your back in any situation.

Last edited: