EBM to give away

faith_wong

Hi, I am a healthy (avid marathon runner before baby was conceived) non-smoking new mummy, my son was born mid November 2012.
I have in excess of 12 litres of frozen EBM from mid November 2012 to mid January 2013 to give away.
During my pregnancy and confinement, I always had healthy balanced meals (did not consume ginger, Chinese alcohol or herbs).
I take my pregnancy and maternity multi-vitamins, calcium, probiotics and DHA supplements daily.
I was blessed with an over supply and my son was not able to finish all the breast milk.
I am extra careful in the hygiene and storage of the EBM, I would only store and keep what I would feed my own son.
Hope I can help some mummies and babies out there with the milk supply.
For self-collection from my home in Katong.

Hi Faith,

Tried to PM you too. If you still have the excess, pls contact me at 9841 4845. Thanks!!

Hi Faith,
My friend is very interested please contact her at ‪9339 4507‬ or [email protected] as you don't accept PM. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi all

I have excess milk too to be given away , pls pm me if interested. My bb was born end Jan 2013

Hi all,

I have extra ebm to give away too.. all dated April 2013. Would appreciate BM storage bag in exchange.
Contact me for details.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have fbm to give away, dated Jan. all kept in separate freezer. Collection at Joo seng or Geylang.
Pls SMS/ whatsapp me at 90039490

<font color="0000ff"> Hi, Any mummies staing at west area able to donate me some BM for my 5 month plus girl?</font>

Will to xchange of milk storage bags.
Kindly Pms or email me:

[email protected]

Sorry to gate crash the thread but I have frozen ebm to give away too - self collection at serangoon area. Pls MSG me at 9750 0685. My baby born 22 May.

Have around 20-30 packets of frozen breastmilk dated April 2013 to give away. Appreciate BM storage bag in exchange. Self collect at Toa Payoh. Interested, pls pm for more details.

I have about 1500ml of frozen ebm to donate, these are dated from end June to early July. My baby is 2 months plus now but do not need much milk as he's prematured. I eat a balanced diet, no alcohol, don't smoke and I'm taking supplements like multi vitamins and fish oil. I stay in Punggol. Interested parties can sms me at 90692849.

Hi, I have about 20 - 30 packets of frozen milk for exchange of wet wipes or milkbags. All dated from End June to Mid July. Each packet of milk is about 240ml to 270ml.

I am a 31yr old chinese. Am clearing space for my fridge and freezer. Collection either at Potong Pasir or Upper East Coast area.

Hi,
any ebm to donate pls whatsapp me @ 96631841.

willing to exchange for milk storage bags, wet wipes or other baby necessities..

many thanks,
jolene

Hi there, I am a healthy mummy who dont smoke and drink. neither do i take coffee. I am donating my frozen breastmilk away as my girl cant finish and she is my #1. My daily supplement are fish oil for DHA, multi vits, soy protein, noni and super chlorophyll to boost my quality and quantity of my bm. It also build up the immune system. If there is anyone who's keen on getting, pls wa or text me at 90258843. Just incase i missed out the thread here. Have a blessed day everyone!

Hi, my bb is 3.5 months and I have 15-20 packs of 150ml frozen bm dated July/aug, I take dha and calcium as supplements, Chinese and non smoking mum. U can text me at 83888491 for self collection.

Anyone has frozen bm to give away? My baby is born in May 2013 and I can exchange storage bags, wet wipes etc. Area of collection not an issue.

Pls msg me at 91762742, thank you.

Hi.. i have frozen breast milks to donate too.. dated since October/November.. collection at punggol too. =) my baby is 4.5 months old, im a non smoker/alcoholic.

Last edited:
Hi, I have frozen ebm to bless, dated from December 20th onwards. Non smoker, takes multi vitamins and fish oil daily. Healthy diet of vegetables, fish and chicken. My baby is 1 month plus old and we latch on most of the time. Collection at Punggol, please PM me to arrange collection, thanks.

Hi, I have about 30 pkt of EBM to exchange for baby wipe. From oct to nov 2013. Pls self collect at sembawang mrt. Tks.

Hi Mummies, I have excess febm dated Dec to bless as my stand alone freezer is running out of space. Healthy diet, non-smoker, no alcohol. Pick up West. Pm me if interested. ☺️

Hi, I have frozen ebm to bless, dated from December 20th onwards. Non smoker, takes multi vitamins and fish oil daily. Healthy diet of vegetables, fish and chicken. My baby is 1 month plus old and we latch on most of the time. Collection at Punggol, please PM me to arrange collection, thanks.

Hi, I'm keen on the EBM. Is it still available?

Hi, I have 80 bags of FEBM to bless as my freezer is running low on space. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker and currently taking multi-vits, Vit C, calcium tabs and fish oil supplement. The BM are stored separately in another freezer only for BM and my pump parts are clean and sterilized after every pump. The BM are dated Jan/Feb 2014 and my baby is currently 2 months old. Collection at Tiong Bahru, please bring along your own cooler bag. Do PM me if you are keen, thanks.

HI MUMMIES!!! I am a 26 yo healthy mummy who just gave birth to a healthy baby this JAN 2015. I do not smoke nor drinks. Staying at free pets home too. My daily diet consist of DHA and multivits supplement. I am eating more towards homecooked foods. Occasionally will still fast food. Cos these are happy food.. isnt it? A happy mummy equals to happy baby. I have frozen ebm to give away.. Kindly msg or call me at 90258843 as i seldom log into this forum to chat.. Thank you!!! :)

Good morning mummies,
Im keen on FBM for my 5mth bb girl.

TQ
Hi Dear,

I have extra ebm to give away. I dont drink smoke and staying at pets free home. I just delivered my girl on Jan 2015. I take DHA and multivits daily as my supplement. :) I can reach at 90258843. Pm me if you are keen k? ;)

Hi there, I am a healthy mummy who dont smoke and drink. neither do i take coffee. I am donating my frozen breastmilk away. My daily supplement are fish oil for DHA, multi vits. I just delivered my girl on Jan 2015. If there is anyone who's keen on getting, pls wa or text me at 90258843 as i seldom log into the forum. Have a great day!

Fbm stored in chest freezer dated end May to June (30+ packs of 150-200ml) to giveaway. Pls collect at tpy. Non smoker normal diet. Any queries pls pm me. Baby now 3 mo.

Back