Early Pregnancies

BabyDustToAll

Hi! I just went to the polyclinic to have my pregnancy confirm and the doctor look at my Clearblue test (I tested like 5 times) and he immediately schedule an appointment for me (I chose KKH) If I were to calculate, im still early like 5 weeks.

Anyone has seen their early pregnancy scans from 5 weeks? Or do they always schedule scans at a later date?

And I only have sore boobs but no nausea and crampings but pretty light not like my terrible period pain at all. I think i just cant get my hesrt to rest until i see the scan Anyone wanna share their early pregnancies experiences?

Hi! I just went to the polyclinic to have my pregnancy confirm and the doctor look at my Clearblue test (I tested like 5 times) and he immediately schedule an appointment for me (I chose KKH) If I were to calculate, im still early like 5 weeks.

Anyone has seen their early pregnancy scans from 5 weeks? Or do they always schedule scans at a later date?

And I only have sore boobs but no nausea and crampings but pretty light not like my terrible period pain at all. I think i just cant get my hesrt to rest until i see the scan Anyone wanna share their early pregnancies experiences?

congrats!!! Morning sickness will come maybe in a couple of weeks, or never for some ladies.

i had done my scan at week 6 at a private clinic and heard the heartbeat. But not sure how it works for kkh. But i understand what u mean of not being able to rest until seeing the scan.. dont worry too much!!Relax, eat well and wait for your checkup!

congrats!!! Morning sickness will come maybe in a couple of weeks, or never for some ladies.

i had done my scan at week 6 at a private clinic and heard the heartbeat. But not sure how it works for kkh. But i understand what u mean of not being able to rest until seeing the scan.. dont worry too much!!Relax, eat well and wait for your checkup!

Thank you so much for the comfort! May all goes well for you and you baby!

May I ask who your ob/gyn is? I'm currently seeing Dr Ben Choey at AMK. Same with you 5 weeks, but doc said to have ultrasound 6 to 8 weeks since heartbeat cannot be felt at the moment :) it's my first time and i'm really excited :D no nausea or morning sickness for now, but what's different is i'm always hungry these days. Was also told not to drink milk for now.

Better to wait for 7 weeks. I am always so excited so try to go early then in the end waste money and cant see anything :(

If Your scheduled appointment to kkh is 6 weeks & above along your pregnancy you’ll get a scan to look and hear for heartbeat !
That’s my experience :)

Back