Lecia

any preggy on duphaston currently?

I have about 20 tablets to bless away as i m already in my third trim and no need for this.

Only pay for postage
Or self collect from 670516

any preggy on duphaston currently?

I have about 20 tablets to bless away as i m already in my third trim and no need for this.

Only pay for postage
Or self collect from 670516

Hi Lecia,

Congrats that you have gone on to the thrid trim. I am still in the first trim and i am still have brownish spotting for many many days. :(

Can i pm you to send you my address and also to get your bank account or paynow to you for the postage? cos I am living in amk and now on hospitalisation leave.

Thank you so much for your kind blessing and may god bless your little bb and you.

Hi Lecia,

Congrats that you have gone on to the thrid trim. I am still in the first trim and i am still have brownish spotting for many many days. :(

Can i pm you to send you my address and also to get your bank account or paynow to you for the postage? cos I am living in amk and now on hospitalisation leave.

Thank you so much for your kind blessing and may god bless your little bb and you.

Hi yinyin

Congrats to u. Sure will send the duphaston to u via postage.

Usually the stainings will go off once u enter second trim! Tk gd care and rest well on bed
Its really helpful!

Hi yinyin

Congrats to u. Sure will send the duphaston to u via postage.

Usually the stainings will go off once u enter second trim! Tk gd care and rest well on bed
Its really helpful!

Hi Lecia,

Thanks so much for your blessing and wishes. :) I also hope that the spotting/bleeding will stop soon. It really scares me too much.

Thank you for your kind advice too. Really appreciate it. It makes me feel much better. I am on long medical leave to rest. But the spotting seems never stop despite the resting and lifting my legs on bed. I pray for it to stop and i can have a healthy pregnancy soon. :)

Please do inform me to pay you back. :)

Once again, thanks Lecia.

dont worry gal.

i also had spotting in first few weeks of my preg. and den i had fresh bleeding which i freaked out and thought im losing my baby.

was with KKH at this time, but KKH keep tell me all is fine and bleeding is normal for IVF preg. eventually i went for second opinion and it turns out i have some clots and was advised strict bed rest until the clots resolved. (only toilet and bath time i can walk to toilet, which i sit and showered too.)

so strict bed rest and also take this duphaston. and rmb if you feel that current gynae is not giving u adequate advise, please do not hesitate for second opinion.

after that the spotting continued... everytime i wipe after toilet there will be staining / spotting. but it just decrease until around week 12....

have faith in baby and talk to baby to be strong. they can hear!

dont worry gal.

i also had spotting in first few weeks of my preg. and den i had fresh bleeding which i freaked out and thought im losing my baby.

was with KKH at this time, but KKH keep tell me all is fine and bleeding is normal for IVF preg. eventually i went for second opinion and it turns out i have some clots and was advised strict bed rest until the clots resolved. (only toilet and bath time i can walk to toilet, which i sit and showered too.)

so strict bed rest and also take this duphaston. and rmb if you feel that current gynae is not giving u adequate advise, please do not hesitate for second opinion.

after that the spotting continued... everytime i wipe after toilet there will be staining / spotting. but it just decrease until around week 12....

have faith in baby and talk to baby to be strong. they can hear!

Hi Lecia,

It is really very kind of you for everything you had done for me.

Yes, Same here. Going toliet and wiping is a worrisome thing for me. Every time to see spotting or bleeding, my heart stops. Just hopping that the little one is safe and healthy.

I will rest and i will remember your advice to seek second opinion should i feel my gynae is not giving me the advices i needed.

I will continue to talk to my little one. :) I will ask my little one to hold on and tell her/ him we are all here with her/ him.

I sincerely wish you a smooth and safe delivery and a wonderful motherhood ahead.

Please eat and rest well too to prepare for the big day soon since you are in third trim. :)

Whatever we go through now, is all worth as long our little one is safe and healthy.

Please take very good care of yourself and May god bless your little one and you with a bundle of joy and happiness. :)

Thanks once again for your kindest action and advices. It is very heartwarming to know you and you are one of the kindest person i ever known.

Last edited:

Back