Dr Kang Wee

faithdiva

Hi, i'm first time here and this is my first pregnancy. Currently into my 5th week and having headaches on choosing a gynae that can follow me through.

Anyone have used Dr Kang Wee before? How is your experience with her and is she experience?

i'm looking for gynaes @ Mt A... and I read Dr Kang Wee.. is she really recommended? anyone can share with me her package pricing and her waiting time? TIA~~

i just booked for my first apt with Dr Kang Wee! hehe~~ cnt wait to hear bb's heartbeat~~ ^^ it's gonna be 7-8 weeks by then.. :)

She is a good and very caring gynae. Was previously a senior consultant doctor with KKH before she opened her own clinic. Stay good and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

i just switch gynae from Kang Wee. She kept sending us to CTG scan and commented my wife belly is not soft for week 34. Even when CTG scan show no contraction, she still want to admit us to hospital. Since we dont want to be admitted, she order a strict bed rest. We were scared for 4 days until we seek 2nd opinion. The new gynae assure us that nothing is wrong, and cervical effacement of 2.8cm is good at week 34.

My wife gained 11kg in week 34, and our mom told us that belly wont be soft if you dont gain much weight. If you belong to "small size gain", beware of being sent to CTG scan.

Back