Dr Henry Cheng or Dr Benjamin Tham

Catwoo

Hi everyone, I had a miscarriage at 14+ weeks last year and I do not know the reasons why.. I felt contractions for 2 days and on the second day, mybwater bag burst while I'm on bed and the baby is gone just like that.

For my pregnancy now, I'd want a meticulous gynae who is skilled in high risked pregnancies, possibly to checks like cervix length to see if I've incompetent cervix.

Should I go with Dr Henry Cheng or Dr Bengamin Tham? Which one is more willing to give hospitalization leave as I'd think I want to have as much bed rest as possible this time round to avoid another miscarriage.

I have incompetent cervix and miscarried at 17 weeks for my first pregnancy. For my following pregnancy I did a Cerclage with dr shephali tagore from
KKH. Chose to do with her as it's her field of speciality. To monitor my pregnancy, I saw my private Gynae dr Goh Shen Li from Mount A.

Ah I see.. Thanks for sharing your experience. Were you diagnosed with IC after your miscarriage or you did the cerclage as a preventive measure? How long did the cerclage last till you deliver?
Also, which gynae deliver your baby in the end?
Sorry for so many qns as I really wish to know more

Ah I see.. Thanks for sharing your experience. Were you diagnosed with IC after your miscarriage or you did the cerclage as a preventive measure? How long did the cerclage last till you deliver?
Also, which gynae deliver your baby in the end?
Sorry for so many qns as I really wish to know more
I was diagnosed with IC after my loss. Cerclage is not recommended unless there's prior history. They will monitor your cervical length first before doing the cerclage as it has its own risk of infection etc. Best to do it preventive though.

you can contact me on whatsapp for more info. Ive been guiding many ladies on their journey as it is not easy.

i delivered full term and with dr Goh shen Li fromMount A.

I was diagnosed with IC after my loss. Cerclage is not recommended unless there's prior history. They will monitor your cervical length first before doing the cerclage as it has its own risk of infection etc. Best to do it preventive though.

you can contact me on whatsapp for more info. Ive been guiding many ladies on their journey as it is not easy.

i delivered full term and with dr Goh shen Li fromMount A.

Hi, could I msg you with regards to IC too?

hi all,

I just suffered from a miscarriage due to cervical incompetency over the weekend. Was researching around and found this conversation. Will I be able to get in contact with you all privately to understand more? I want to be more prepared for the next pregnancy.

hi all,

I just suffered from a miscarriage due to cervical incompetency over the weekend. Was researching around and found this conversation. Will I be able to get in contact with you all privately to understand more? I want to be more prepared for the next pregnancy.
U can contact me for more info

Back