Dr CK Khoo @ MENH

Hi, Although my wife is not seeing Dr. Khoo, but see his review is very good. Some of my friends are seeing Dr. Khoo too but for us, cause we choose KKH, so we choosing Dr. Khoo's wife - Dr. Qi at KKH.
Personally felt that Dr. Khoo is really nice as he is answering my question when i PM him in his FB messenger. He is very helpful and kind. Heard his charges is not that much expensive than KKH private too. Dr. Khoo use to be a senior consultant in KKH and he left KKH and move to his own clinic in the beginning of last year if i m not wrong.
Highly recommended.

Hi, Although my wife is not seeing Dr. Khoo, but see his review is very good. Some of my friends are seeing Dr. Khoo too but for us, cause we choose KKH, so we choosing Dr. Khoo's wife - Dr. Qi at KKH.
Personally felt that Dr. Khoo is really nice as he is answering my question when i PM him in his FB messenger. He is very helpful and kind. Heard his charges is not that much expensive than KKH private too. Dr. Khoo use to be a senior consultant in KKH and he left KKH and move to his own clinic in the beginning of last year if i m not wrong.
Highly recommended.
Thank you for your feedback. You’re right, his clinic is brand new I’ll definitely see him next week and update here

I also a patient of Dr Khoo in kkh. He is really friendly and patient, everytime I see him, he will make us feel at ease. His stitching also very good. Won't regret if u choose him.

Thumb up for Dr Khoo. Just delivered with him. My second one and third one both are with Dr Khoo. Caring and spontaneous. His charges compare to others also reasonable. He will give you his mobile and can contact him anything you like to clarify. My third one with him at Mt E was very pleasant.

Thumb up for Dr Khoo. Just delivered with him. My second one and third one both are with Dr Khoo. Caring and spontaneous. His charges compare to others also reasonable. He will give you his mobile and can contact him anything you like to clarify. My third one with him at Mt E was very pleasant.
Can you share hospital bill? My first visit was also pleasant:) but i only saw him once.

Can you share hospital bill? My first visit was also pleasant:) but i only saw him once.

Mine was elective c sec in May 2020

Total Mom bill - $12,653 - ( medisave $4850) [ medisave amount a bit more i can claim as I did ligation where usually you can claim only ~ $4400 ]
Total Baby bill - $1,734 - (medisave $1350)

Inclusive of Gynae fees - ~$4.5K + anesthetic - ~$0.9K + PD - ~ $0.9K

Hope it helps.

Mine was elective c sec in May 2020

Total Mom bill - $12,653 - ( medisave $4850) [ medisave amount a bit more i can claim as I did ligation where usually you can claim only ~ $4400 ]
Total Baby bill - $1,734 - (medisave $1350)

Inclusive of Gynae fees - ~$4.5K + anesthetic - ~$0.9K + PD - ~ $0.9K

Hope it helps.
Thank you!!!
You delivered at MEHN, right?
I’m pass holder in sg so not eligible for medisave:) does that means you paid 12.6K + 1.7K to hospital. In addition to that 4-5K to doctor for delivery?

Dr Khoo is very nice however I think he tries to do the ultrasound scan even though it may not be necessary. I had a miscarriage and he asked me to do a womb wash without informing me that I could have waited it out and let it come out naturally. So I'm not too sure about his intentions, maybe he doesn't want me to worry since it was my first time. But I wasn't too happy that I wasn't given options when he told me I have had a miscarriage. After the wash, I still bled a bit and when I asked him about it, he just told me to do a scan. Which I did but on hind side found it useless.

Back