Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC

hi, anyone here managed to get him as ur gynae for jan/feb 2017? heard he's not taking in for that period, is that true? thanks in advance! =)

I did with epi for c sect. Husband can only come in when the baby is coming out. For the initial stages where they inject the anesthetic and Dr is making the cut hubby will not be inside. He will be waiting outside till the nurse calls him in.

Yah for LA hubby can go in. GA cannot.

Thanks!!!

yup i found out last month and i called and they said they are not taking in for jan to march 2017 as he is going to be away. maybe i will try to call again. thanks!
ohh. if he is going away then it may be possible also.. i thought he is full already!

what!? is it confirmed he's not taking in for March EDD?! :(
hey guys sorry for confusion. he's prob taking if ure later part of feb. i called to ask, he can't take me cos I'm 4 feb. means if i give birth slightly early in jan then he can't deliver.. the nurse said he can take me if I'm ok to take the chance that he won't be the one to deliver me but i decided not to take the risk.. plus theres most frequent appointments in the last month (for me that would be jan) and i would prefer to see the same gynae. hope this clarifies thanks! I've heard he's taking in for later feb cases.

Reactions: Xp
hey guys sorry for confusion. he's prob taking if ure later part of feb. i called to ask, he can't take me cos I'm 4 feb. means if i give birth slightly early in jan then he can't deliver.. the nurse said he can take me if I'm ok to take the chance that he won't be the one to deliver me but i decided not to take the risk.. plus theres most frequent appointments in the last month (for me that would be jan) and i would prefer to see the same gynae. hope this clarifies thanks! I've heard he's taking in for later feb cases.

Hi he can't take you because u r 4th Feb Due? i'm also 4th Feb but i'm already seeing him....

Yah I called like 4 times to ask and always got rejected.. Say he cannot deliver around that timing cos he's not around.. :(

Hi ppl, dr Tham just told me my bb gender at week 16 exactly. But can I ask usually all accurate ?

Because I tot must wait till detailed scanning to cfm.
Wish to start shopping soon...

Hi ladies, can anyone advise at which week u all got to know ur bb gender from Dr Tham ?

actually for my twins pregnancy he already knew at week 13 just nv tell me until my scan at week 15 or 16..

boy usually very early can see like week 12 or 13...

Back