Dr. Ben Choey Wei Yen

anusurabhi1234

Hi there,

My wife is pregnant 7~8 weeks. We are considering Dr. Ben Choey Wei Yen in Ang Mo Kio and do the delivery in Thomson since he helps delivery in Thomson. Anyone has any reviews about him? I can't find much reviews about doctors by googling. Please help to give inputs if you have some experience with him. Thanks a lot

Hi, Dr Ben is my Gynae and I love him! He’s super chill and assures me whenever I have any questions or doubts. His charges are very reasonable too. Would highly recommend him!

Hi, Dr Ben is my Gynae and I love him! He’s super chill and assures me whenever I have any questions or doubts. His charges are very reasonable too. Would highly recommend him!

Thank you for the reply whimsicallydreaming. We went to see him for the first visit. We like the way he talk and behave. The only thing i worry now is, with such schedule in his clinic in AMK, how can he be able to do my wife's delivery in Thomson? Becase he is practicing in his clinic whole week and how can he attend deliveries while he practicing outside Thomson? Do you know about this?

Thank you for the reply whimsicallydreaming. We went to see him for the first visit. We like the way he talk and behave. The only thing i worry now is, with such schedule in his clinic in AMK, how can he be able to do my wife's delivery in Thomson? Becase he is practicing in his clinic whole week and how can he attend deliveries while he practicing outside Thomson? Do you know about this?

He’s not practicing in TMC, he’s just delivering there. He also delivers in Mt A and Mt E Novena. He goes to the hospital to do deliveries only. So most of the time he’s in his own clinic. Don’t worry so much! A lot of my friends are seeing him for their babies too

Back