Dr Adrian woodworth

Hello Mamajojo,

Dr Adrian delivered my baby via c-sect in January. His charges was $3600.
He has really good stitching skills as i have very minimal pain at the incision area and the wound recover well.
Thank you for sharing! Thats just the doctor's fees right? Can I ask which hospital and ward did you choose and if you don't mind can share with me the cost too? Thanks a million! ☺

Yup just the doctor's fees. I delivered at Thomson Medical centre and chose 2 bedder ward. My bill came out to be $7000++
Upon check In, u need to pay $2500 deposit. Then when discharge, i paid another $4000+

Hope this helps. :)

Yup just the doctor's fees. I delivered at Thomson Medical centre and chose 2 bedder ward. My bill came out to be $7000++
Upon check In, u need to pay $2500 deposit. Then when discharge, i paid another $4000+

Thanks! May I ask the $7000+ is all cash or partially medisave deductible?

Hi, can share feedback on Dr Adrian for c sect? As I hear he’s not very good with c sect :(

Hi Sammy12345,

I personally felt he did a good job for my c-sect. I have very minimal pain and his stitches are very nicely done and my wound healed really well.

Don't worry as long baby is well and healthy! :)

Last edited:
Hi all, would like to check whether is Dr Adrian generous to give HL before delivery? I am hoping to rest at least 1mth before delivery.

Hi all.

I just tested positive a few days back with baby #3.

I'm considering to see Dr. Adrian Woodworth as its most convenient option for me as his clinic is nearby my home.

I see alot of mummies sharing their c sec exp with him, however, I'm keen to go normal delivery. #1 was csect, #2 VBAC and so #3 I want to give birth naturally as well.

Previously I was seeing Dr Paul Tseng as he was well known for VBAC. But his fees are super expensive and I came upon Dr Woodworth and how affordable his fees are.

Can anyone who gave birth recently via normal delivery with Dr. Woodworth share the total cost (cash/medisave) paid for 2/4 bedder at tmc pls? Thank you so much!

Hi, is it because you are having an emergency c-sec that had $7000+ for the bill?

Back