Divorce support group

matchachoc

Hi, is there any support group for mums contemplating/going through a divorce? I’m currently considering one due to my husband’s unreasonable behaviour, and really hope to speak to others in the same situation.

Hi sorry to hear that and hope things are getting better for you. Having Childs changes the couple dynamics a lot and can lead to many arguments. Suggest you both seek Counselling while giving him time to change after sharing with him what behavior is not acceptable.

Hi, is there any support group for mums contemplating/going through a divorce? I’m currently considering one due to my husband’s unreasonable behaviour, and really hope to speak to others in the same situation.
Can ask what kind of unreasonable behaviour? I’m going thru one but because I’m a sahm financially depend on him so I’m still hanging on

Can ask what kind of unreasonable behaviour? I’m going thru one but because I’m a sahm financially depend on him so I’m still hanging on
For my case, my husband is very bad-tempered. He gets angry and yells at me over minor incidents. I initiated a divorce but he asked me for another chance so now we are working things out. His behaviour has been better.

May I know have you all tried marriage counselling. I am having problem with my marriage too and thinking of giving counselling a try.
hi, I’ve tried. I think it does help. But the counselling probably has to be long-term. When you stop going for counselling, you may not have the presence of mind to work on the issues discussed

Replied your PM. Fyi to all, we are a group of around 200. In sexless, loveless, unhappy, divorcing marriage. It is started by someone in this situation, looking for support. Then it grew. We are not counsellors. Just ordinary folks. Sharing our challenges. Our group is in wechat, for anonymity. I just happen view this thread and will add you in the group if you are keen.

Replied your PM. Fyi to all, we are a group of around 200. In sexless, loveless, unhappy, divorcing marriage. It is started by someone in this situation, looking for support. Then it grew. We are not counsellors. Just ordinary folks. Sharing our challenges. Our group is in wechat, for anonymity. I just happen view this thread and will add you in the group if you are keen.

Hello MoeLan, appreciate if you could add me into chat please.

can I be added in? going thru a tough time in my marriage now.

hi..pls add me too... PM me pls..

Hi, please add me in as well. I have consulted the lawyer, now into my 2nd draft, not officially shown to spouse yet, though i had told him about it last nov 2022.

Hi MoeLan, possible to add me in the group. I’m now somewhat in this situation, looking for support.

Hello MoeLan, appreciate if you could add me into chat please.
can I be added in? going thru a tough time in my marriage now.
hi..pls add me too... PM me pls..
Hi, please add me in as well. I have consulted the lawyer, now into my 2nd draft, not officially shown to spouse yet, though i had told him about it last nov 2022.

Sorry for late reply. Just saw your post today. Dunno if it is too late. See my post above.

Back