Divorce or not because of prostitutes?

blur_ballerina

I was reading about the underage prostitutes in straits times.

Seems like the wives of these men can forgive their husbands. I talked to my male friends. They say - "no affair what...no love what. So no need to divorce. Just prostitutues only mah..."

How come men take it so lightly?
will u divorce your husband if it is just prostitutes?

any ladies here can "close one eye"?

I won't ever be the sort to "close one eye" because I have the other one that will not shut! It's disgusting to note how some men think that having flings should be accepted as some sort of norm.

Exactly! if wives have to close one eye, then can men also close one eye so their wives can have flings??

then what is the marriage becoming?

Funny how so many men take it so lightly. If not for these men going to underage prostitute, their wives wont even know how dirty they are!!

I did a debate with my hubby on this issue recently.

My hubby say man and women minds are different. They viewed physical and emotion seperately. He say man can still love their wife but still have sex with a prostitute. It is no big deal. I told him no.. that isn't right. Physical and emotion cannot be seperated. I say it is always because it doesn't happen to you man, you man think can seperate.

I quote him a scenerio "If one day, I tell you.. I still love you but I prefer to have sex with another man and stop making love with you. Is it ok with you? No big deal?" He say "this is different. I ask him what is so different? I just view physical and emotion seperately like how you man does. Then he kept quiet.

Exactly. I once asked hb why is it that when men stray/play around, it's aceptable + many men will speak up for them (even their mothers). Yet, when a woman strays, she's likely to be labelled as a whore/tart/slut/vixen etc.

Scary how many ppl see affairs as commonplace and no big deal.

If a woman strays and she is a "slut", cheating husbands are also "male sluts". :)

It is an equal world.

Ladies, when a man has sex with a prostitute or any other woman, you think the woman just lay there and he goes in? Nah! He would have grabbed her private parts etc etc - you can imagine. There is touching, kissing and all that. So how can a wife forgive?

Imagine us ladies touching a man like this - can our husbands say "it is okay because you love only me"?? LOL!

Ann and Mehui - great conversation you had with your hubs. Make them frighten a bit.

Agree with u, Ballet Rina.

My hb and I are open with discussions like this 'cos we trust each other.

It's just very sad so many ladies on this forum are finding their husbands total jerks
sad.gif

the world is never fair. women get blamed when cannot bear sons, also get blamed when cannot keep their husbands faithful. while we are expected to be perfect, men think it's right to be imperfect...

I laughed when I read ballet Rina's post. You said it so well! Cannot forgive of course! Go to sammyboy forum and read. The men bathe with the prostitutes, body hugging....aiyo!!! Many things they do - not so simPle as "lay there and just enter".

Haha true, it's indeed n eye opener in there, open out another world, the pros as in "professional" serve the men like emperors.

Wat "foot-bath" n they serve from toes, foot onwards, "cold" n "hot" treatment using mouth of coz, catbath all kind of tricks n there r gals as young as 18 in the market. innocent face wtith devilish figure.

N they hv a discreet website n just book online will do. U name it, they got it.

Tina, fr the site, catbath is the pros will use the tongue to lick the nipple, back before applying foam/soap on their boobs to rumba rumba the men's body all over.

Once rinse off, they will continue with the blowjob then ride like a cowgirl on them, go missionary before The men will ejaculate the semen in the mouth, forget the term..

This is the standard SOP, tts y the men are so willing to pay so much for a 45mins session.

Queenie..this is the truth happening out in the pros scene..N I think as women, we have the right to find out more n not to be taken in n to be bluffed easily, can aid in decision making too if ever the guys stray.

This is gross but theres even more gross, go n read more abt it n u can find out even more like the dark "lupsak" bar in balestier when they use a lighter to light up to call for service,the reason of y is it so dark, is coz the ladies there r in their 50' n even 60's.., only thing is cheap service,$2 tips onwards.

I agree with Susanna. Thanks suz for the info!!
You are one interesting gal!!

Decent men? Who are they? Can we tell? What about the principal and the teacher that were caught?? Which man would not enjoy a "cat bath"? Sad reality is - very few will say no.

Thanks dear, though trust is important but I also conclude that no matter hw stable a ship/vessel is, there will always be life jackets/safety float on board.

Having extra knowledge will be beneficial so that we won't be lost in case of emergency.
happy.gif

Wow, at the lupsak bar... Normal protocol- men lights up lighter. Ah ma around 60 shuffles over.

Ah ma: "you want bj ah? 20 lorlar. Wait ah, remove dentures first"

Men: kena shock run away.

Maybe it's their tactic? Kekek. Sollie ah, too bo liao cause cannot get back to sleep. (^_^) v

Thanks for sharing, Susanna.

I agree with susanna. It is always good to know more than being ignorant. Just surf on the net on spouse cheating topics, I found one link that educates women to look out for signs and preventing spouse cheating from worsening. No matter how much a man places great importance on his family, once he is tempted or succumbed to temptations, the more vulnerable he becomes to all these sexual fantasies. In such instances, if the spouse is not caught early, the wife will be the one in greater pain. I wished I hv known these websites earlier and educate myself.

Prostitutes have curvier and sexier bodies than us. They are also younger and prettier. As my male friends tell me - hugging such bodies and having sex with these women is like having your dreams come true. Some of them even look like movie stars..yes, even the ones in Geylang!

I am lucky to have male friends who are open with me. by the way, these male friends look like "family men" and they act/are loving to their wives. So their wives suspect NOTHING. They made me promise to keep the secret, in return for their open-ness.

i feel sorry for women who don't mix around or have frank male friends. They are often the ones deceived by their husbands.

Hi Regina,

You have a good point there. Many women don't have male friends who are frank with their exploits. Worse if no one around them highlight these pitfalls.

However, alot of women also prefer to deceive themselves into thinking that their hb will never stray (due to religious/strict upbringing) and because they report home punctually. These men have all sorts of tricks to ensure that no one suspects anything!

Hi Queenie Disney,

Women sadly will be blamed for everything. From not being able to fulfill their husbands' fantasies to not being able to keep their looks/shape etc. Worse, some men even blame their wives for not being able to bear sons, therefore the need to find alternative ways to keep the family line. When a woman strays, terrible words and terms are used to describe her. Basically, women largely bear the brunt of all sorts of misadventures and mishaps in a marriage.

Hi Mehui

You made a sharp observation - about men reporting home punctually. that's how I got fooled by mine.

Queenie - it is still not an equal world huh? Anything we can do to change it???

Hihi moor, have not been hearing for u for long
happy.gif

Anyway with hb behaving like that, it's time for the wives to start living for themselves, indulge in more meaningful activities rather than wasting time on them.

Regina, I've witness it myself. They are indeed v petite n slim, the china streetwalkers are really fair with delicate features like celebrities while the Thai with long wavy hair are gentle yet sultry, all out to kok $$$ n looking for big carrot heads.~~

Rina, like what I told Moor, we do not need to change anything but to start looking after ourselves if we have not been doing so.
Like 1 of my friend in her early 40's but always been mistaken as 30. She look very young because she has been reading alot of health book, taking v good care of herself, eating well with healthy food/steam food, exercise for at least 30mins daily at home, stay happy always
happy.gif

Miracle, nope..abt the "lupsuk" bar, they could order soft drinks n with minimal tips, they could rumba rumba all over..
should say after finishing the drink, they then realise the denture is soaking inside :p

For the sweet mummies out there slogging at work n home, do not ever blame yourself if ever the men stray. It really widen my horizon after reading SBF.

Some men doesn't see it as a sin to visit the pros as they see it as a form of "service", just like we ladies go for facial, pedi/mani except for them, they have extra "service".

Some have excellent wives who work, look after kids n housework but the men are still not contented because they feel bored with their routine life and wanted to look for flings/fb outside.

When u face men like this, it's definitely not your fault n decide well whether it's worth to salvage the marriage with a man like this.

Well said, Susanna! I went to read some of the posts on SBF too and it's horrifying to see all the rated 'services' available. If men need such 'services', they should not marry but instead stick to calling prostitutes (or marrying one). They want a wholesome lady, educated, can take care of kids BUT at the same time a sex-expert at night. What do they take women for? Really disgusting.

Thanks mumusings
happy.gif
its a good website to undo the false facades of these horny guys n to educate n warn our gals to be smart, don't trust guys based on their appearance.

Just wondering - was it Regina who told us about sammyboy? Before that, we never heard of it? I m doing a poll of sorts. Seems like most of us have not heard of sbf. WHY?

Is it because we spent too much time on family matters?
We don't google on certain topics so we are not aware of sbf ?

Rina

I think most of us don't have frank male friends. That's why we are not exposed to their world.

But we cannot live life like that. Like some of the moms commented - we need knowledge so to make better judgments whether to divorce or not.

I've first known SBF in Singapore Brides when a fellow wife caught her hb surfing SBF with his postings. Fr there, I read about neighbourhood massage parlour, activities going in GL, hanky panky stuff in the sleazy pubs, it's really eye opener.

Fr SMH, I read that there are another quite similar webbie called Laksa boys where there's local poly student/SG gals doing freelance etc.

I guess it's a wakeup call for wives who's too devoted at home, the kids n neglect their hb who "outsource" outside..

The type of men:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=284488

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=288982

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=285178

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=286405

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=270094

I totally agreed with what you all said. Woman will only wakes up when things happened. Always hear mother complaints about father, brother in law"S" betrayed sister"S" has a kid with another woman. 2 brother in laws. I can't believe it when this happened to me. Going through the stages of lost, sadness, helpless and forgiveness. I'm so "mountain tortoise", thankful i found this website, thanks those brave mummy sharing their experiences and knowledges. Learnt alot of man's bad behaviour, sharing alot of useful informations like sammy boy. Or else i don't know what is going on outside. Sad seen so many victims here, good all mummy willingly to share, stand up and support. Sometimes i seen a husband nice to his wife, my heart will think, is he genuine? or he is guilty? Man so disgusting!!

Hi,

I need advice here. Recently, i realise my husband was lying to me saying he went for his RT but actually go out enjoy himself. Initially, i found out we quarrel, discuss and then end up forgive.

However, although i forgive him but still not sure if he is still lying to me so i check his computer then realise he visited some website that have call girls (pro) info.

I started getting suspicious then and start observing him then sometime later, i notice he have some weird nos. on his company phone phone book. I grab the contact and name and true enough, they are numbers of the call girls.

I confronted him and he say he think of visiting but did not visit at all. Started getting angry saying i dun trust him etc.

Should i really trust him and stay married to him for the sake of my 2 year old son?

Please advise or share experience.

These pro numbers - geylang ?

I think he has already eaten the chickens. I spoke to my male friends - no man stores the numbers n don't call.

Don't be so trusting . Alot of us got cheated becos we trust our spouses too much.

Trust is over rated. In the presence of temptation, who is to say that we are strong enough not to give in? I'm sure we have given in to sinful cravings once a while, unfortunately while women just have a slice of brownie, men have bigger appetites. Therr are a lot more then jut Sammyboy etc. Health canters in Singapore offer 'special' too. So the next time you guy says he is going to a health centre, please be alert. You can google the various health center and you will know what they really are! One notorious one is Bugis Health Centre aka BHC.
Women should learn to live for themselves! Often we give too much.

Well said shoppixe. You are also v knowledgeable. Most guys may not tell you they are going to a health centre. They say "massage" but you must be alert already!!

I know some of us sound negative but we have been burnt. So we are smarter n wiser. I wish I had known all this years ago.

Woman is always the losing party. Men can just say divorce easily but female will consider more about children family and friends.

i don't think i can close one eye.... the thought of u losing to a prostitute just sucks. but if that really happens to me, i might not have the heart to do it. so don't let it happen. show ur husband with love

I don't think u want to have sex with your husband if he had been to a prostitute. So what will the marriage be like?

hmm, true, i think most stuff u only know from other male friends. they used to tell me stuff too, now, lesser after i get married. imagine, when they were attached, they dun mind two timing and yet can pretend until they are super faithful to thier girlfriends, it reeks of deceit.

I have known of sammyboy and laksaboy forums for years. And I must admit my hubby is one ardent user himself.

2 years ago, on Channel News Asia - Get Rea!, there was even one episode dedicated to this topic.

I have written to IDA asking how come such websites are legal where obviously women/pimps are solicitating sex openly, which is illegal in Singapore. But IDA answer is of no use.

I have been "harbouring" this thought for very long, instead of ranting and complaining ... why can't we women do ourselves a favour by acting on it.

Can't we cut and paste the website and send it to the Ministry of Home Affairs? Or some authorities? Or even AWARE?

Any comments?

Hi Juz Souless,
I read about that forum too, but i think its quite difficult to report as te site is based oversea so government cannot take action on it even if they want.
Other mummies please correct me if im wrong

Hi all mummies,

I have been following thread and hear stories from both men and women.

here's one of the main reason why man visit prostitutes,

1)Wife sex drives declines significantly, especially after pregnancy, some even to the point of hating intimacy and detest touching or hugging.

Men understand that post pregnancy woman need a period of time to heal emotionally, mentally and physically, but some women just reject outright, and flare up at the instance of touching. And worst of all, these men help in housework and taking care of babies.

Even if wife agrees to have sex, it's usually a louzy intercourse session in which wife lying on bed like a dead fish waiting for men to finish his penetration. When man makes love to his wife, it's the physical intimacy and emotional closeness that he years for (besides the penile-vaginal pleasure sensation)

If man neglect his duties to care for wife&child, then man is to be blame for lost of sex drives due to wife's increase in burden.

But if husband has fulfilled his duties and help his wife, then there is no excuse for wife to refuse sex again and again and again and again.... like it or not, marriage is indeed a certificate of consent for fornication.

Sometimes , it saddens me to hear that so many good husbands are being forced by wife to engage in prostitutes. But with such a good caring husbands and unreasonable wife, it's a little wonder why man are engaging in prostitutes.

I am just trying to speak for some group of man who have been vilified, but in actual fact, he's been a supportive and reasonable husband.

I strongly believe that we should listen to both sides before passing judgement.

Well, like what you say that what you stated is one of the many many other reasons.

What happens if this is not the case, how do you justify that?

Dont' you think that such websites just allow easy access to illegal pimps/prostitutes and spread of HIV/STD?

I admit that after so much talk of these forums I myself logged in to check out the details and contents. Alas! It's just pure lust and dirt, even some men are happy with their family, it's the enjoyment of easy access to these type of services + peer pressure that their friends/colleagues who are doing it they must do it too.

And men even post their experience with the gals they slept with. Rate them on their service, providing vital statistics etc etc ...

The general principle is Married man with a willing and normal sex drive woman who visit prostitutes must be condemned. These includes promiscuous married man and other man that crave the variety and service levels which whore provides.

Yes, these forums definitely allow easy access, but easy access doesn't mean it encourage and galvanize you to to engage in prostitution.

If he's a good man, he'll not have sex with whore even if his friend push him to. But if a man wanna do that, he'll eventually find out the ways and means of doing it even if he has no idea about sammyboy forum and laksaboy forum.

Don't get the wrong impression that only married man visit the site. There are HUGE number of single man without gf (and not as fortunate as the members here and other married man), and service rating is a guide for them to make sure that their hard earned money are well spent.

I don't disagree with you.

And suddenly taken a strong interest in your comments, you try to sound impartial, but more like from a man's point of view.

Very interesting finding I must say.

However, I still find that such websites should not be allowed, and the legal aspect behind it is such too dodgy.

Back