Divorce advice

needadvice2016

Hello there, it's my first time posting on this forum. I would really appreciate advice on my current situation. My husband and I have filed for divorce and I just signed the draft papers two weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it will take before the interim divorce is granted? its an uncontested divorce and he is taking over the hdb flat so I would like the hdb transfer to be completed as soon as possible because I'm really unhappy in my current job but I need to stay put so that I can apply for a hdb or bank loan to get my own place once the hdb transfer is done. Anyone who can advise the processing time for the interim will be greatly appreciated so that I at least know how much longer I need to put up in my current workplace as its really unbearable with work and my personal life. Many thanks....

Hello there, it's my first time posting on this forum. I would really appreciate advice on my current situation. My husband and I have filed for divorce and I just signed the draft papers two weeks ago. Does anyone know how long it will take before the interim divorce is granted? its an uncontested divorce and he is taking over the hdb flat so I would like the hdb transfer to be completed as soon as possible because I'm really unhappy in my current job but I need to stay put so that I can apply for a hdb or bank loan to get my own place once the hdb transfer is done. Anyone who can advise the processing time for the interim will be greatly appreciated so that I at least know how much longer I need to put up in my current workplace as its really unbearable with work and my personal life. Many thanks....

Hi Dear,

After they had file the interim divorce it will take about 3 month to approve it by the judge,
if no one disagree with the then it take another 2-3 mths to get the final judgement approval.
After the Final judgement is approve is then official divorce.

PM me if you wanna know more...

Back