Discount Codes for US stores

Hi
Check with you all . As I have made purchase @iherb.com and I have authorised payment. Later I received an email from <font color="ff0000">iherb</font> saying I need to key in code from bank to verify again. I called up the bank and they didnt give me code and told me the purchase online is already authorised. Any one has the same encounter? How do I go abt proceesing it as I check my iherb account and it is stating my order is pending for code?TQ

Sunshine: what you will need to do is to ask your bank for thr 6 digit authorisation code that the merchant issued for that transaction and enter it in iHerb to complete the transaction. The CSO sold be able to advise you. Hope this helps.

Get 20% off EVERYTHING in the Green &amp; Natural department. Drugstore.com. Pls PM me cos u have to click thru email to redeem discount.

www.iherb.com
Free International Airmail shipping on any order valued from $40.00 to $80.00, weighing 4 pounds (1814 grams) or less!

Use this Promo Code "NEV454" to get US$5 OFF your purchase.

PM me if you need help with placing order.
happy.gif

========================================================
www.vitacost.com
Click on this link for $10 off your 1st purchase;
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&amp;ReferralCode=1794383

<font size="+1">For a limited time, enjoy free International Airmail shipping on any order valued from $40.00 to $80.00, weighing 4 pounds (1814 grams) or less!
(This special shipping offer is available through, Tuesday, July 31st)</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Discount Code: YOM212</font></font>

Iherb free international shipping is back, use OTO106 to get $5 off for 1st time customers.

Dear iHerb Customer,

For a limited time, enjoy free International Airmail shipping on any order valued from $40.00 to $80.00, weighing 4 pounds (1814 grams) or less!
(This special shipping offer is available through, Tuesday, July 31st)

iHerb coupon code - KEZ358

Instant $5 discount on your first iHerb order + one FREE item per order!

Free Airmail for international orders over $40.00! Ends July 31st, 2012

DHL: Up to 92% off published rates if your order total is $80.00 or more!

i-Herb discount $10 off:

Use code <font color="0000ff">HUR193 </font> $10 off for any first-time purchase of $40 or more! Orders less than $40 will receive a $5 discount.

Bigger Discounts: We've raised the value of your coupon code- <font color="0000ff">OTO106</font> -to $10 off for any first-time purchase of $40 or more! Orders less than $40 will receive a $5 discount, as usual.

code- BIP561 -is now worth $10 off for anyone shopping at iHerb for the 1st time!
save $10 off their 1st iHerb purchase of $40 or more! Or $5 off on smaller orders

Iherb Coupon code- <font color="0000ff">OTO106</font> -to $10 off for any first-time purchase of $40 or more! Orders less than $40 will receive a $5 discount, as usual.

Hi all,
www.vitacost.com
Click on this link for $10 off your 1st purchase;
http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&amp;ReferralCode=1794383

www.iherb.com,
If you are shopping at iHerb for the first time, use my coupon code NEV454 for $10.00 off your first order of $40 or more! Or $5 off on smaller orders.

Do PM me if you have any problem with placing order.
happy.gif

==============================================
www.iherb.com I have the following discounts;
VIP Discount: 5% $0+, 10% $60+, 12% $200+

If you are keen,
you can email me your shopping list,
I'll check total amount with shipping to your home.

Leng Leng
happy.gif

Now through September 30th, enjoy 10% Off any purchase of $60 or more!
This discount will be applied to your order once you sign in to your iHerb account.
http://www.iherb.com

Using your gift code <font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">OTO106</font></font> -- they'll receive an extra $10 off their 1st purchase of $40 or more, or $5 off orders less than $40.

This discount will be applied to your order once you sign in to your iHerb account.
http://www.iherb.com

Your personal iHerb gift code is KOQ811 You can share your code with family and friends. Any new customer you refer to us will receive $10 off their first order of $40 or more, or they can take $5 off orders less than $40.

Back