Discount Codes for US stores

<font size="+1">The Book People (UK)</font>
http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_home_tbp?storeId=10001&amp;catalogId=10051&amp;langId=100

Save 20% off any orders over £40
Code: REINDEER40
Valid till: 05/12/2010

Cheer
happy.gif

Anyone can advise whether can combine the carters 20% disc together with free domestic shipping promo?

Thanks.

Hi, I would like to check if anyone has <font color="aa00aa">Gymboree discount code</font> to share? Can PM me? Thanks!

Learning Resource discount code is GOBB50.

Could anyone PM me discount code of the following:

carters / oshkosh
gap / old navy
Drugstore

Thanks a lot!

Hi to share discount codes: for purchases of Carters above $50, can use FROSTY to get 20% off.
For Osh Kosh above $50, can use SNOWMAN to get 20% off. till 31 Dec 2010
Hope it's useful..

20% off ASOS brand

Enter code ASOS20 at checkout*

Shop all ASOS Collection

*Enter code ASOS20 at checkout to claim. Offer ends Tuesday, 30th of December. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. **Offer will automatically be applied at checkout. No minimum spend required. Free standard shipping Worldwide. For more information please visit our delivery delivery information page.

ASOS 20% discount

Order with standard shipping before 8th December and enjoy an extra 20% off.
Enter code XMAS20ROW**

**Enter code XMAS20ROW at checkout to claim. Code can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Exclude marked down items. Offer ends midnight (GMT) Wednesday 08th December 2010. †Offer will automatically be applied at checkout. No minimum spend required. For a limited time only.

Children's Place

15% Coupon Code ( Dec 9-12 )
coupon code: BUYMORE15 - receive 15% discount on $40 or more order online.

20% Coupon Code ( Dec 9-12 )
coupon code: BUYMORE20 - receive 20% discount on $50 or more order online.

30% Coupon Code ( Dec 9-12 )
coupon code: BUYMORE30 - receive 30% discount on $60 or more order online.

** Not sure whether its working anot!

http://www.dermstore.com/

DermStore $30 off $100 coupon
Click link, enter code &amp; you'll receive $30 off your online order of $100 or more (one time use coupon) NOV30OFF100DS Dec 31
DermStore $25 off $75 coupon
Click link, enter code &amp; you'll receive $25 off your online order of $75 or more NOV25OFF75DS Dec 31

Hi, just to share.. I just ordered from iherb and found this discount code online JOL778
I keyed in and was given a 12% discount off my order and USD 5 off

just to add - the skincarerx code is most useful if your items can be shipped directly to Singapore. Can use the code "SKFRIEND20". If your item cannot be shipped directly to Singapore and can only be shipped to US, can PM me cos I have an on-going spree.
happy.gif

Promo Code for Osh'Kosh: GO6S2OBU

ONLINE: $10 off on orders of $50 or more. Offer valid at Oshkoshbgosh.com through January 12, 2011. Discount applies to $50 or more merchandise - only subtotal (does not include tax, shipping, or gift services).

FREE Shipping with promo code: CHEER
(min purchase $50. can use both codes together)

hi mummy tuffy: i have the same code leh. is this the one where it says if 5 or 10 of your friends use it (can't remember which), you will get a US$100 gift cert? but if your code &amp; my code are the same, how does skincarerx know who referred the person who is ordering?

hmm.. good point. I also dunno how it works. unless you have to click through a link? hai.. crappy instructions. anyway, if it doesn't work, at least everyone still gets the benefit of the 20% discount. not too bad!
happy.gif

Hi,
Does any one know whether Crocs accepts SG credit card now? Didn't see any concierge charge in the sprees now..

hihi...
wanting to order some personal stuff and ship via vpost...

for victorial secert does the billing add must be our personal cc add or can be vpost shipping address?

1st time ordering from oversea so abit blur and unsure..
appriciate if someone can tell me...

cloudme. VS you can just input your usual billing address since they accept international shipping address. wow, you must be ordering alot, if not it's very expensive to ship alone from VS.. haha.

no lah they have free shipping over usd 100 for domestic..
i just ship to vpost usa and get vpost usa to ship to me...

so that mean i can use vpost usa shipping add? i just checkout 2 items using vpost shipping address as billing address.
dun know will get rejected or not...

it works either way. i tried both way before and they will still ship
happy.gif

oh dear, vpostusa is dangerous cos VS love to send in large parcels, which means your vpostusa charges will be very high since they calculate based on your vol weight! perhaps you will be lucky this time to escape that
happy.gif

<font size="+1">15% off spend over £40 plus free delivery @ Dorothy Perkins (UK)</font>

Code: DPWELC3

Sorry no idea when it expires but no harm to try if you want to order from DP.

Cheer

Hi Stacy,

don't have additional 20%, 25% can???

SBTH25JAN

Everything, even Sale items plus can be stacked on top of other site promotions.

25% off $150+ orders
Expiry:1-31-2011

Back