Discount Codes for US stores

t00t

thanks so much! have pm-ed u

keyan

yup, guess some pple wanna grab the better 20% disc lor
happy.gif

Jul
Sorry to hear that. There are indeed such inconsiderate people around. Hope you've gotten another code since.

Pinkydolp
I would like to reserve this code: BZDKBH1QZ9GD. Will finalise my purchase soon. It's valid till later today only right?

kemtey
Just saw that you had sent me a PM on 25th. Apologies but my PM does not work. So I'm unable to receive your code. But I really do appreciate your kindness and effort!

Hi

Just wanna say thanks to all the mummies who tried to help by sending me discount codes for ON. I managed to get my spree gog & not disappoint my participants. Thanks so much
happy.gif

Jaclee, the code is generic.
not sure of the expiry date, this code is valid for ard a year already and it's still working.
happy.gif

Since I'm not doing any sprees during the CNY period, would like to share the discount codes received. Pls PM me for the following :

1. GAP Adults 25% Discount code x 2 codes
*Offer valid from February 12, 2010 at 12:00 am ET through February 15, 2010 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on regularly priced Women's, Men's and Maternity Gap merchandise purchased online only. One time use only.

2. GAP Baby & kids 20% Discount code x 1 code
*Offer valid from February 12, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. ET through February 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on babyGap and GapKids merchandise purchased online only.

Do note I'm not too sure if the code is transferrable or not. But I'm definitely not using them.

hi

can advice how to order from tcp or old navy? the billing addy seems to be for US addy only. meaning i gotta fill in the billing addy as the vpost usa addy? but this will be different from my local bank details right? will the order still go thru? TIA!

iherb.com - USD5 off 1st purchase.
code: APE557

Maximise savings when first purchase is USD60-80, below 3lbs as there's USD5 off + extra 5% discount + free international airmail (direct shipping but no tracking number).

Hi,

Would like to ask those who has organized sprees or bought stuff from kohls.com before. Do they accept non-US credit card ? Tried to buy the usual way i do for ON and GAP ... ie use my singapore credit card but billing address to that of vpostUSA. Website didn't accept my credit card info. sigh ... anyway to go around it ?

faithmama, I have the same problem with Kohl even though my card is accepted by KS and Ninewest, give up on them liao. They claim my billing address not correct.

Back