Discount Codes for US stores

Welcome!!
happy.gif

hi mommies i have a qn

i just received an email from ON for a "mystery offer"

i read the T&C and notice something different for a change :
*LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Coupon valid for one use per customer during promotion period. Promotion valid between October 23, 2009 at 12:00 AM ET and October 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM ET. Offer not valid at Old Navy stores. Offer valid on Old Navy merchandise only. During the Promotion Period, take your Coupon code to checkout on www.oldnavy.com to recognize the value of your Coupon. Coupons are only valid during the Promotion Period. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Old Navy, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. For Official Rules, and gift descriptions, go to www.oldnavy.com. Sponsor: Old Navy, LLC, 2 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94105.

does this mean we can't use it?

friesbandit, you can, just apple the code you can see the discount (max i can get is 20%) during checkout, no need to place order.

GAP 20% off code
"FORYOU" or "FRIEND"

*Offer valid from 10/26/2009 at 12:00 am ET through 10/29/2009 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico) on Gap merchandise purchased online only. Not valid at Gap stores and Gap Outlet. Discount applies to regularly priced Gap merchandise only, not value of GiftCards purchased, packaging, or applicable taxes. Not valid on Gap (PRODUCT) RED™, Junk Food™, Converse®, Robeez®, Medela®, Charm It!®, Havaianas®, Stella McCartney for GapKids/babyGap, or babyGap home merchandise (bedding, blankets, strollers, car seats, high chairs, diaper bags, toys, books, nursery décor, dishware, bath accessories, nursing accessories, bibs, and skincare). Offer valid for one time use only. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer is not transferable.

thanks happychris. just wanted to check coz they put the t&c is for legal residents of the USA only. coz our billing address is currently the vpost addy, so wondering if they will end up rejecting the order.

i have 4 codes, but all 10% only. =(

babymaybe,
I have 20% off vpostUSA discount, till end of the year,
but not transferable,
you want to ship to my vpost & collect from 245 Compassvale Road?
happy.gif

crystal gal and amazing child
hv send u the code..

but am not sure if u can use online..
its indicated as instore purchase only...
anyone hv any idea?

the instore code cannot be used for online order.
I have a 30% online code for Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta. first to PM me will get the code. tks!

the instore 30% code works online too. just type it in.
tuffy, now the daylight savings ended so their 12am ET is our 1pm. =)

Hi, I'm also searching for the online code. Does the instore 30% code works as well? Anyone tried already?

i cant find any free shipping code anyone hv?

30% off ON and GAP
BWGRNLVH8PQN (for one time use only)
4 days, Nov 12 to 15

instore.. - some say can use (MULTIPLE USE)
MNWMGP9H1DQW

Back