Diarrhea during ovulation period

Yoyo Tan

Hi, anyone experience bad diarrhea during ovulation period? *not food poisoning*
It lasted for a few days

TIA

Omg seems like i posted a stupid qn
My menses is super irregular, its very hard to track my ovulation period. Im using the watsons ovulation test kit but it always show not ovulating. I read online some woman may experience constipation or diarrhea during ovulation, so just wanted to check with u gals.

hahaha nono don't think that way. no question is stupid... i was asking because there is a reason to why u asked that and i wanted to know what was it :p

i did hear of constipation during ovulation and PMS.. not so much of diarrhea. but in any case, both diarrhea and constipation can happen for other reasons! like a virus attack, not enough fibre etc.

the problem with irregular menses is that it is really very hard to track ovulation period :/ plus sometimes for ladies with irregular menses, there is a possibility that ovulation didn't happen at all. that is called an anovulatory cycle.. so might be best to get it checked out if you are concerned :)

Back