Diaper rash cream suggestions ?

Desitin is really good. My boy got very bad nappy rash and 2 days using it is almost gone. But need to be generous when using.

Destin is thick. When apply on baby, it leave white stain making it hard to wash off. Drapolene is good and cheap. The cream texture is rather smooth and leave no stain behind. Try applying drapolene every diaper change and baby won't grow rashes. Find that drapolene is good enough to prevent nappy rash

Destin is thick. When apply on baby, it leave white stain making it hard to wash off. Drapolene is good and cheap. The cream texture is rather smooth and leave no stain behind. Try applying drapolene every diaper change and baby won't grow rashes. Find that drapolene is good enough to prevent nappy rash

Hi, where to buy drapolene from?

You can buy drapolene anywhere... Supermarkets sell it too. Cost about $5+ for a tube
ImageUploadedByForum1404362314.034904.jpg

Use Secura Smith Nephew Diaper Rash Cream or Luxor Gel Gamat..these two are best I have experimented many..

try Little Innoscents Intensive Soothing Cream! It is organic and has calendula healing properties. Perfect for cloth diapers as well. Can PM me for more details!

I use mustela vitamin barrier cream. So far no problem with diaper rash with my 18 months son.

Try Atopiclair, I applied 2-3 times daily (days and night) to my boy mouth (milk rash) and to his butt cheek.

It is a non steroidal cream with organic or natural ingredient... The pharmacy told me that it got lots of clinical test to support their product.

Fragrance and paraban free.

Bought mine at guardian Ngee Ann City.

Back